Christmas

Normani
I woke up from an unsettling feeling in my stomach. I raced to the closets bathroom, barging in on my brother brushing his teeth. "Dude, can't you knock, I could've been naked," he said. Ignoring him I uncontrollably began to throw up into the toilet. Fortunately he decided to not be an asshole for once. He held my hair back as I continued vomiting. I took a shower to get rid of the grimy feeling. In the middle of brushing my teeth, I opened the cabinet to find something.

Tegan and I loaded the trunk of my car with presents. It was Christmas Day and we were spending the day with my girlfriend and her friends. To show my Christmas spirit I wore my elf onesie. I actually was too lazy and uncomfortable for anything else. I knocked on the door of their house, more nervous than I should've been. Normani excitedly answered the door, showering me with kisses. After an exchange of gifts and the spread of joy, I stood in the middle of the living room to deliver my news.

"Mani, I have something to tell you. I don't know how you're gonna take this but I'm sorry in advance," I said. I took the pregnancy test out of my onesie's pocket, handing it to her. She stared at the test and completely blacked out.

N pov.
I got the best news that day. I was gonna be a mommy. The news was so overwhelming and the screaming from my friends made my heart race and I passed out. My eyes opened to blurry vision. I was soon able to make out the face of Lauren. She was fanning me to wake me up. The idiot Dinah sat on the opposite end of the couch saying I was dead. My girlfriend sat outside on the sidewalk bawling her eyes out.

"I'm excited to have our own family," I spoke, catching her attention. "Y-You're not, you don't have to lie to make me feel good," she said, standing up. She tried to step past me and each time I stepped the same direction as her on purpose. "Stop, you're making me feel worse," she cried. "You're being ridiculous. I've been talking about wanting kids for years and you know that," I said, adorably grabbing her waist.

She sighed defeatedly, wiping her tears away. The weird thing about Y/N is that she always thinks Ill be mad at her, or that she'll disappoint me. I pulled her in for a hug, taking the time to show my appreciation for her. "You know you mean the world to me, right?" I asked. "Mhm, you tell me all the time," she replied. "Good, I love you," I said, kissing her lips.