t h i r t e e n

No Shame

Ashton must have broken the speed limit driving round to my place, because from the time I'd watched his message and gotten myself composed, the buzzer to the apartment had been going crazy

Ashton must have broken the speed limit driving round to my place, because from the time I'd watched his message and gotten myself composed, the buzzer to the apartment had been going crazy. My feet padded down the hallway as i go open the door for him, I couldn't believe that this was actually happening. He was only here an hour or so ago and we just talked and now all we wanted to do was, well, fuck.

The air was cool and the door to the apartment slammed shut as quickly as it opened, "April?" He calls out, i hear his bag fall to the floor and his keys clash on the side table, i timidly approach him from the bedroom wearing just my robe. His breathing was heavy as he looked at me

"I-"he starts

"Shhh no talking" i instruct taking his hand and escorting him to my room, the side light illuminated the space in a dampened orange glow, it was perfect, he pressed his swollen lips to mine kissing me passionately as we walk backwards stumbling onto the bed.

"What happened to no sex?" He breaks the kiss staring down at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. "I'm not complaining, just curious"

"I changed my mind" i pause undoing my robe so he could see my body in the dim light "and i really, really want you to fuck me now!" I breathe. He practically grunted as his lips assaulted mine, passion building as he hungrily kissed me. It didn't take long before he rid himself of his shirt, his body was just as sexy as I'd imagined.

"Take off that robe and spread those legs for me" he instructed. Even the tone of his voice made me wet. I did as he asked, spreading my legs as his sweatpants and boxers came off, he was huge. "Do you realise what that video you sent did to me?" He questions, coming between my thighs.

"Tell me what it did to you" i challenge, biting my lower lip anticipating his response as his hands rubbed against my thighs, just aching for him to touch me.

"You made me wish we didn't have to keep up with this stupid charade" he grunts, slipping in his middle and index fingers inside of me, making me gasp out loud with the contact "It made me wish that i could fuck you and make you mine" his thumb began work on my sex, his touch, his words alone were putting me on the cusp of climax "Look how fucking hard you make me, you drive me crazy with how god damn perfect you are" he grunts curling his fingers inside of me as he thrusted them.

"Oh my god" i gasp, trying my hardest to breath, my head spun. How good this felt and he hadn't even put himself inside of me yet. His head dipped and that's when i lost control, that tongue of his worked on my sex better than luke ever did. My fingers run through his hair, as he made zig zag motions, then circle, then zig zag. "Fuck you're gonna to make me cum, oh god you're so much better at this-" i gasp out, almost waiting for him to stop but he never, every motion he did brought pleasure to my body that i tingled and writhed under his touch. The orgasm wasn't even describable as i shake and quiver.

"Flip over onto your front" he instructs, I didn't even think i could move, but i did as he asked, my face buried in my cushion, my knees bent and my ass in the air. I anticipated his next move, my core ached for him, the foil ripped and i could hear him adjusting himself as the bed moved. He knelt directly behind me, his hands roughly grabbing at my skin, slapping my ass. The action caused me to flinch, but i liked him being rough. "Put your hands behind your back" lust laced in his voice, there wasn't any hesitation as i did what he wanted. That's when i felt his single hand grip both of mine, the other on my ass cheek as he slid himself inside of me. There were a string of curse words leaking from his lips as he filled me up inch by inch. "Shit!" Was all he said, his breathing hitched.

"Fuck Ash" i utter, my voice almost muffled by the pillow, he was deep inside of me, plunging himself in and out. The pleasure thag i was experiencing made my moans loud, the headboard slammed against the wall with every thrust. Ashtons ear tingling grunts flooded the apartment, he went harder, faster, the grip on my wrists ached but the orgasm i had made me limp and melt, the headboard banged harder against the wall. Ashtons moans went silent and the only sound was of that headboard, my screams into the pillow as i bellowed out his name repeatedly. The knocking of the door alerted me to how load we were, but the thudding of the headboard and squeaking of the mattress beneath us drowned out the noise of whoever was behind the door. Ashton broke his silence with the loudest grunt, one final thrust of his cock inside of me before he came undone.

His hand released mine, but I couldn't move. My body was in a state of shakes.

The person bagging on the door had stopped.

Ashton collapsed into a heap on the bed.

"Are you okay?" He ponders, as i roll over. Our eyes meet and he takes my hand.

"I-that was- yes I'm okay" I couldn't even get the words out. My heart raced, the sweat poured down my temple.

"Your hands, did i hurt you?" Said the man who just aggressively fucked me to within an inch of my life, the man who put a huge dent in the wall from where the headboard made contact. "It's been a while since i- well you know- had some action" he giggled. How was this the same person.

"I'm okay, although i think you owe me a new wall, and legs because I don't know how I'm going to get to work in the morning" my laugh echoing his. "did you mean what you said about wanting to stop this charade?" I question, but he just shrugs.

"I kind of like this" he smiles sincerely, leaning over and kisses me.

"Of course you do, you just got laid" i joke, but i know what he meant.

"Did you mean what you said?" His fingers drawing circles on my skin

"What did i say?"

"When i went down on you, you said I was much better at this than, and you cut off. Did you mean to say I'm better than Luke?" A smirk washed on his face.

"I am not answering that, until i compile additional data" winking at him,

"Oh you can compile all the data you want, but i made you cum hard and i can do it again and again" the smirk on his face gave me butterflies. "I would lick that sweet puss' again but I can't move" he chuckles.

"Let's just lay here for a little bit" i state, rolling my body over into his. It was nice to be close to him, and i hoped and payed that i could switch my feelings for luke off, because Ashton was everything I wanted, and that sex was mind blowing, but he wasn't luke, and that was going to be a problem.

A/N

Omg I don't think I've written smut in like forever and that is so much smut! I hope you enjoyed this chapter xx