f i v e

Change Of Heart

I wanted him to fuck me again

That's all I could think to myself since receiving the video last night. I think I'd watched it about five times and got off to it every single time, judging myself with every second that passed. My head spun uncontrollably that morning as I lay in bed fiddling with my phone, contemplating if I should watch the video yet again for the sixth time. A few seconds pass and the devilish side of me wins the argument and I instantly search for the video in my camera roll, I wasn't entirely sure why the video was so appealing, maybe because I don't remember doing any of it. Either that or Watching Luke go to town on me made it much more enjoyable to watch over and over.

Once I had found the video, I stared at the screen for a few moments. Wondering why I was settling for free porn to get me off, when in reality I could just waltz across the hall and fondle about with Luke. I just lay there, feeling the wetness pool between my thighs, as I fidget under the covers. *Ding* my phone pings, a notification from the man himself, damn his ears must have been burning.

Hey, have you thought more on my offer? ;)

Maybe I have x

And ?? :P x

The doors open Hemmings... x

I'll be right over xxx

I quickly slipped out of my pink fluffy pyjamas so that I lay under the covers completely naked, eagerly awaiting Luke to come over and fulfil my needs. Every second felt like an hour as I sat fiddling with my phone, nervous yet overly excited.

"Hello?" Luke calls out, with a questionable tone in his voice as if he didn't know what to expect. "April?" he calls out again, this time louder.

"In here Hemmings" I call back devilishly, unable to lay still as the bedroom door opens cautiously.

"You had a change of heart then" he smirks, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Maybe, depending on how this goes" I retort, biting my lower lip in anticipation. He chuckles contently at my response, walking over to the bed before perching himself on the end.

"So how do you want to do this?" he asks, pulling his shirt over his head

"However you want Hemmings" I rake my eyes up and down Luke's body as if it were the first time. Ready for what he had in store for me.

He just smirked, getting to his feet in order to remove is shorts. Sliding them down his lower body, agonisingly slow allowing his erection to become visible. My heart raced at over a hundred miles an hour, this was actually happening...again.

With one swift movement, Luke had grabbed the duvet cover and removed it from my body in order to see what was underneath. He obviously liked what he saw as his erection twitched and his eyes raked up and down my body paying close attention to my boobs. "Fuck, you're so hot" he groans pumping his erection harshly before crawling onto the bed.

I couldn't believe this was happening, the first time we were drunk and I could hardly remember any of what happened, the only recollection I have of that night was from the video; and even that couldn't prepare me for what was to come.

There was this moment of nothing as he hovered over me, our eyes locking together as we take each other in, for the first time. "Are you just going to gawk at me Hemmings? Or are you going to kiss me?" I tease, not for a second taking my eyes off of him, staring into his blue orbs.

Luke crashed his lips to mine in an instant, and I could taste the sweet essence of mint on his lips. Those hands of his explored my body, gripping at my hips as we subconsciously grind our crotches against one and other, turning me on and driving me crazy. "Flip over" he instructs. I do as I'm asked, flipping over so that I am on my hands and knees, pushing my ass in the air to entice him further.

He didn't waste much time and quickly smacked my ass cheek, gripping and kneading at the skin before ramming his member inside of me. There was a moment my body remembered that satisfying feeling of Luke fucking me the other night, and I went limp. He thrusted into me rough, gripping my hips in a state of passion, not stopping until he came. 

"Shit" he gasps, his thrusts going sloppy, my own hand snaked under to rub at my core, to ensure that I too got off.

I could feel his nails digging in harder, his thrusts slowing but he made sure he went deep, filling me up every time. "I'm going to" he gasped, my other hand tangled the sheet as my face buried into a pillow to conceal my sheer moans of pleasure from my new neighbours. He pulled out of me in an instant, spilling his load onto my perched backside, his breathing hitched as he collapsed into a heap onto the bed.

"Aren't you going to clean me up?" I ask, rolling my eyes at him, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Your shower is around the corner" he flips over to look at me, smirking as he does so.

"Rude!" I retort, still on my hands and knees "Just because we're what? Friends with benefits, you made the mess you can at least pass me some tissue" He then rolled his eyes at my response

"Fine, don't say I'm not good to you" he teases, getting to his feet and traipsing his way through to the bathroom. He was still naked and watching him was just as satisfying as fucking him.

"You're the best not boyfriend every" I sarcastically remark, smirking as he turns his head back to look at me.

A few seconds had passed and he returned with the toilet roll, cleaning me up like a proper gentleman. Although I believe Luke is far from a gentleman. Discarding of the paper on the bedside table he slumped himself into my bed, hauling the duvet from the floor to cover his naked body. "Just make yourself at home then Luke"

"Thanks babes, you know breakfast wouldn't go a miss" although I knew he were joking, I playfully hit him.

I sat there, wrapped in the bottom of the duvet, Luke had drifted off and I pondered for a moment. This wasn't such a bad idea after all.

A/N

Omg, hi, so its been a while. I hope you enjoyed this smut. And regular updates for this book will be on a Friday. Stay tuned

Thanks for Reading

Lots of Love

Yasmin x