A Torture

I had thudding headache, I closed my eyes against the dull pain. The back of my skull throbbed. I bit out a curse and moved my hand to inspect the damage – except that it didn't move. Something was restraining my arms. My legs, too, were immobilized, as I noticed when I tried to get up.

How long had I been out cold? My lips were parched and hunger growled in my stomach. I cracked open my eyes to better perceive how deep in shit I was. I was in a familiar place, that being my bedroom. A tremor of panic vibrated in my core.

I tried to wrench his arms free and felt narrow straps dig into My flesh. I cried out in pain and kept battering at the straps with my forearms. They sawed in deeper and drew blood, but I was too far gone to notice it.

I try again but this time with my legs only to face a stinging pain down my leg. I hissed in pain and looked down. My legs were covered in my own blood, engraved i it were two words i couldn't make out. "Finally your awake." Kara stands at the door smirking at me.

"Let me the fuck out. Watch what i'll fucking do to you" I spat back. "Why do you even hate me so much."

She let out a dry laugh. "What have you done? You act so Innocent. First you take my father and now your taking Jack. Two of the most important figures in my life. And you took that all away from me! Don't act like you don't know."

What? I was so confused at this moment. "Father? look Kara i don't know what you on about."

She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Course you don't. That's why I'm getting what i want and you'll get what you deserve." Before i could speak she called out for her girls to come in. She made her way to me and sat beside me. Zaira walks in with a tray of some things.

Kara grabs a cut lemon and smiles down at my cut. "Kara..." I say but i knew my words won't stop her. Before i knew it she squeezed the lemon making the juice seep into my cut. I cried out in pain, my eyes teared with pain firing inside me.

"Fucking slag." Kara says, She then raised her hand and slapped me against my cheek repeatedly. Every hit i took made me grew weaker. "Cut the ropes." Kara says to Amy. Amy jumps with her eyes wide and takes the knife to cut me free. Her hand shook in fear.

Once she was done, Kara grabbed my forearm and pulled me off the bed. I groaned when i made contact with hard floor. "Get up." By my hair i was pulled up and out my door. My body was limp and couldn't take in control I physically had no more energy inside me.

All i wanted was Jack. I need him to save me, I need to tell him that I still love him before this psychotic bitch ruins me.

"Are you ready?" She whispers. I only just realized that we were at the top of the stairs. I felt the cold sharp metal scratch my arm making a indent seeping with a bright red. "Have a nice flight." Her slender hand pushes me and I began to plummet towards the landing of the stair case. I tumbled down the steps bashing up my entire body and when I hit the ground I heard a bone chilling crack and felt a fiery pain shoot through my ankle.

"Help" I shouted once i rolled onto my back. It used every last energy i had in me.

A dark figure of the devil over towers my vulnerable body. "Good bye sister."