A Attack

"Crimson, my sister. He knows where she is"

"Scarlett"

My head snapped to my left where Nash was sitting. "We called you name like 10 times. What were you thinking about?" Oh wouldn't he like to know.

I shook my head telling them simply that it's nothing when it's more then nothing. Crimson was only 13 at the time, now she would be 18. God knows happened to her, one day she just disappeared. Not a trace left of her. The police where no help, they didn't know where to start and what happened at the end.

Well now I know. And I have to get her back. "Scarlett! You zoned out again"

"Sorry." I murmured, in came Jack and Kara. His hand wrapped around her waist giving her the smirk on her face. Everyone stood up except me. Surprise, Surprise. "Scarlett stand up" Jacks voice was stern nothing like yesterday night. I held back a glare and reluctantly stood up. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" He teased making his way over to his seat. When he seated we all seated and started eating our food.

Jack cleared his throat " Yesterday was a a surprise for us all, in result one person got injured they are not with us she is being taken care of." What? I didn't even notice. I looked around the table only two weren't here Cassie and Hayes. "I know we are shaken up by it but I don't care so get your acts together" Just when I thought it's going to be something nice.

After eating, I leave to go to my room. Cameron calls me "Where are you going?"

"To my room" I crossed my arms.

"Are you a campfire? Cause you're hot and I want s'more"

"Stop." I mentally puked.

"Keep calm and take your pants off." His hand found his way to my bum and gave it a squeeze. I gasped and spun around ready to slap him. But by the time I turned Jack was already gripping Cameron's top. "Touch her again I will slit your throat." He let go, you can see the fear in Cameron's eye. He run off without saying anything else.

"You shouldn't let anyone touch you like that." He said following me like a lost puppy.

"You could say I'm used to it, anyways what if I liked it." He chuckled.

"I saw the look of you face you repulse Cameron" Shit.

"True but what if it's someone else, someone I like?" He smirked raising an eyebrow, as if he challenged me.

"Oh Yeah who has captured your heart?" Not you, because when I needed you the most, I needed you.

I faced him and whispered in his ear, teasing him to make sure he gets angry

"Mr Samuel Wilkinson"

It came around late when I heard more voices at the bottom of the stairs. Stepping out of my room, I peered from the top of the stairs.

One person and only one I could recognize. "Sammy!" He quickly turned around showing his teeth. "Scarlly" I pulled a face.

"Never call me." I say hugging him after running down the stairs.

"Duly noted, I don't want to annoy you. Anyways how are you you know after everything I haven't seen you face I like 24 hours which is weird- I'm talking to much aren't I?" I laughed nodding.

"So Sammy is this Scarlett? She looks really much like her." A blue eye boy looks up and down at me. "She's pretty." His voice rung a bell but I can't put my finger on it.

"She's not pretty-" Well thanks. "She's beautiful." I smiled.

"That's enough" Jack ripped myself from Sammy creating distance.

"She's not your girl Jack." The boy said.

"Shut the fuck up, Callum, what did i tell you this morning?" Anger showed like i knew it was already there. Then it clicked. This morning there was only one person he was with. The person who has my sister. My complexion paled and my throat got itchy. "I need air." I said as i felt like all the oxygen weren't coming to me. I knew this feeling and god i haven't has it for ages. A panic attack.

"Why?" The only person who knew doesn't know.

He turned me and let me go through the front door for a breath. I calmed my self down, Jack was staring at me confused and worried. "Was that an attack?" I nodded.

The last time i had one was him leaving me, I remember the day perfectly.

"And you triggered it."