A Assault

"And you triggered it."

My watery eyes were exceeding and the hairs on my back bristled. A throng of goose bumps coated my glacial skin. Tried to breathe in and out but little air was entering my lungs. I stood looking at him, for what felt like a perpetuity but was actually five minutes before he left me on my own.

I just stared at the shadow and nothing else. I could feel my pulse beating through my veins. Clenching my fists up, hands full of sweat i follow the direction he walked in. "How did i trigger it?" His voice made me jump, i continued to stare at him. "How?" He stepped closer his eyes were black with anger.

I bit my lip and looked at him in the eyes. "You know were my sister is"

His body stiffened "How do you know?"

"I heard you." I admitted.

He grunted getting angrier by everything i say. "You can't invade my privacy, or else i'll keep you locked in that room again!"

"After putting my life in danger i don't think i should listen to you." I crossed my arms.

"Oh i think you should if you don't want to me to hurt you" He said lowly smirking slightly.

"You can't hurt me because you love me." I realized what i said and regretted it.

"That's right, and i wish i didn't"

I cried slowly, with tears dripping down my temples and the soft hum of my own voice echoing throughout the room. I knew I existed and breathed. It was as simple and beautiful as the strumming of a guitar. Yet, I meant nothing to anyone. I was alone, sinking deeper and deeper within my own music.

The rest of the world could be seen, drifting farther and farther away as teardrops made up my ocean. They fell into my parted lips and stuck to my eyelashes. I could taste them, rolling down my parched throat. I was alone.

Grabbing the perfume bottle i felt no other reason but to throw it across the room, it shattered into little peices. I didn't flinch or care. He wished he didn't love me yet I'm still falling.

Everything he does sends mixed messages and it frustrates me.

"Hey." A timid voice from the door echoes the room. Through the blurry eyes of my tears a young teenagers stood there. At first i thought it was my own but after blinking back the tears i realized it was cassie. I sped walked over to her and engulfed her into a tight hug. "Where have you been?" I breathed out.

"Hayes he-he" She spluttered before breaking down into tears. I saw myself in her.

"What did he do?" I gritted my teeth, i knew they weren't here for a reason.

"When we left he said its to say sorry for everything he has done, he was so happy and i knew i had no choice but to accept it." I held her hands and walked her to my bed where we sat close together. "The whole day went to the beach, had ice cream and i felt like he genuinely felt sorry. " She took a deep breath. "Then we went back to the hotel where he stared to kiss me."

"At first i was surprised because if he ever kissed me it more more rough but this was perfect." She smiled remembering the time, but her eyes that once shone grew dark. "He pushed me onto the bed and his hands started trailing everywhere, I said stop but he didn't listen. He kept telling me to shut up against my body. I pushed him away but it made him get angrier. He ripped my clothes off me and pinned me down, i kept screaming but no one listened. He then-"

I put my hand over her mouth to hush her. I couldn't bare more of the sotry, i could guess what he did. We were both in tears but right now she needed me to be the stronger person.

"I've have experienced this as well Cassie, i know how it feels. It took me ages to recover and I'm still a wreck." I laughed half-heartily. "Rape is disgusting and someone as young as young shouldn't have to experienced it."

She sighed wiping away tears. "How do i forget? How did you?"

"I didn't speak for weeks I had someone there for me, they distracted me and built everything that was broken up again. they filled the empty hole, i couldn't thank him enough."