A Dinner

"The same ugly slut."

Theres nothing to do. I didn't dare to go out my room just incase I face Jack cause right now I simply can't. I laid on my bed trying to forget what happened in the last few hours. Just as I was drifting off, there was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I bit my lip nervously. Force of habit I'm going to make a hole in my lip if I continue.

"Uh Cassie." Cassie? I'm no good with names, I think she is the youngest one. "Come in"

Following my words she steps in quietly and keeps her eyes attached to the ground. I love when people get shy. It's cute and a gift. "Can I help you?"

"There's dinner downstairs, I was sent to get you." She looks up and gasps. "Your room is AMAZING!!!" She squealed and fanned all over the room. "Sorry, I'm never been in here" She went back in her cocoon. She hid behind this facade of being a timid scared girl but I can see more. "How old are you?" I asked. "14" She causally says.

What!?! Was she kidnapped? I was disgusted, she's so young. She's the age of my s-. I felt my eyes brim with tears and Cassie saw this. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." She rushes over to me, she was going to start crying. The effect that never left me. She held my hands pleading for forgiveness, but I was still in shock.

She grabbed my wrists and begged more. I hissed in pain and pulled away. "Did I hurt you? I'm such a idiot! I'm so dumb. Hayes is going to kill me."

"Cassie it's fine. It's just some rope burns." She inspects my wrists and rushes out the room.

She came back in with a first aid kit. Not speaking, she applied a cream and bandaged my wrists. "I wanted to become a doctor" she smiled. "What's stopping you?"

She looked up at me as if I was so stupid. I mentally face palmed my self.  "Kidnapped?" She nodded. "How long?" Was I allowed to ask?  "Nearly 3 years.." It came out more like a whisper. "But don't tell anyone I told you!" She added. How could I keep something like this quiet?

"Hey what's taking you so long?" A brown haired boy with bright blue eyes came in, imitating Nash. He sat on the table and introduced him self as...Hayes. Cassie's boyfriend. "You alright?" His eyes travelled to my tear streaked cheeks to my bandaged wrists. Then anger took over him, "CASSIE!! Are you crazy! What the fuck did you do?" He charged over to her, raising his hand to hit her.

Quickly, I stood up and protected her. I stood between the complicated couple. In a way he was a factor of why she's so shy. Hayes was shocked but didn't diffuse his anger. Instead he attempted to persuade me. "Get the fuck out the way or I'll won't hold back on hurting you fuck what Jack does."

"Are you fucking serious? You think I'm going to let you hurt a little girl before my eyes? Listen here you wannabe bad boy as long as I'm here if you lay a fucking finger on her I'm going personally cut your dick off, put it in a pie and feed it to your brother and friends. In case you didn't understand me. I'll fucking kill you."

"Couldn't say it better myself." A blonde boy walks in. "Hayes, go!" Hayes frowned and scurried off glaring at us both. "It's dinner time and Jack wants everyone down there." I nodded to...Jack. That's hard to remember. I and Cassie followed Jack out the room and down the stairs. "Call me JJ it will help the confusion." Can he hear my thoughts?

I walked in the dining room behind JJ and in front of Cassie. I sat in the empty seat at the end off the table, across from Jack. The table was filled with food, every inch had something covering it. From salads to burgers to a roast. It sounds and looks delicious but I felt sick to the pit of my stomach. I wanted out.

"What would you like Scar? Can I call you that?" Matthew, a name I didn't need to think hard to remember asked. The thing is no one had called me that in ages, it was something I Was used to but not anymore. "Yeah you can call me that, I'm not really hungry."

"I don't believe you, I doubt Nash and Taylor fed you down there." I glanced at the boys, their face were covered in spaghetti sauce. Pigs. Matt piled a bunch off food on my plate   Claiming it's the best shit here.

After a while of words being exchanged and questions being answered, dinner was finishing and I barely ate. "I'd thought you eat more with that big gob with yours" Taylor snickered. "I wish I could say the same thing,  but pigs be pigs."

Everyone laughed. "Aren't you extra bitchy today?" Kara says under her breath. "Speak up honey, no body can hear you"

"Oh I was just saying how much you were a bitch today, even if we have only known
you for a few hours." She must of been proud of that line, especially after everyone going 'ooh' all except Jack. "Cool story bro, in which chapter do you shut the fuck up?"

"Y-you fake bitch!" She hesitate. "Alright." I stood up from my seat.

"Fake Nails, Fake Hair, Fake Smile."

Before I walked away.

"Bitch, are you sure you weren't made in China?"