A Movie Mistake

If someone can ruin my mood, its you. If someone can make me smile, its you. Isn't it ironic how the same person can be the one who spoils my mood and at the same time can cheer up your day?

Just thinking about my past makes me angry that i didn't notice how much of a dick he was.

I twiddled with my necklace on my neck. This necklace as i said before was a gift from my father before he died drastically. Its a silver chain with a moon and a galaxy sun next to it.

It means a lot even though its so small

It means a lot even though its so small. On the back engraved was a date, god knows what it stood for. 03/11/03.

"Getting Jealous of Kara?" Nash nudges me back to my senses. "Yeah like i would be jealous of someone who's a walking sex toy." They guys snickered but one stood out the most. I snapped my head in Taylor's direction. He instantly shut up and looked away. I felt bad but the fuck deserves it. I'm the type of person to hold grudges for weeks maybe even years. Jack would know.

Zaira takes her friends side "You can't talk your a fucking prostitute." I dropped my spoon and glare at her. Her face turns red, fear rising up. I wanted to forget about that, but the memories that hang heaviest are the easiest to recall. They hold in their creases the ability to change one's life, organically, forever. Even when you shake them out, they've left permanent wrinkles in the fabric of your soul.

Tears are handy for washing away troubling and sad feelings. But when you grow up, you'll learn that there are things so sad, they can never be washed away by tears. That there are painful memories that should never be washed away.

"And that's all because of your perfect friends boyfriend." I coldly replied not looking at anyone particular. "Where you two friends or more?.. You and Jack?"

I thought. Should i tell him?

"Friend? Lovers? I don't even know myself." I whisper back to Shawn. "We were close, thing happened but he stood by me. But when things just got great and thought we could be happy together, he disappeared. And I'm guessing he ended up here." All was quiet, its like they didn't know Jack was that heartless. Then again maybe he is.

"I should've guess. He was the rich stuck up guy who leave you after they are done with you."

"That's cold. Well we aren't like him, well some of us." Shawn glares at Taylor who looked down. Cameron smirks at me, licking lips. Amy needs to keep her boy under control. Feeling uncomfortable, i quickly finish the food left on my plate and left the room. I hope this isn't fake, some of the most poisonous people  come disguised as family and friends.

It was turning midday and the boys were in the gym and the girl were downstairs except Cassie who was made to follow Hayes like a dog with his towel and water. I feel so sorry for her. Only a teenager and used like a toy. I was bored to my wits. I knew i wasn't allowed out my room but i needed fresh air. There's no windows in here and the bathroom one is always locked.

I felt suffocating.

I struggle to think whether its a good idea or not. My lungs gave in and my legs gained courage. I stepped out my room and never felt better. "Why you going out your room?" Cameron leaned against the wall sweating. I grimaced "I needed fresh air, I'm so bored in there."
"Well you got your air, now get back in." His eyes went dark and serious. I guess they all have that in common. Random outbursts of anger. I bit my lip, his facial expression changed "Don't do that." I narrowed my eyes, like he can say what i cant do.

"And why can't I?" I crossed my arms and bit my lip more but this time harsher. "Because then my friend down here will be struggling to not put it in you."

I gasped, one thing i hate. The use of women. "You disgusting litt-"

"Everything ok?" JJ heads to us wiping his head with a towel.

"Everything is A-OK" Cameron teased. I knew if i got him in trouble i would get done for it, plus it was just this once. "Yeah, i just wanted to step out for some fresh air." He nodded and scratched the back of his head.

"So Jacks not home yet and we just finished up. Up for a movie or something?" I rolled my eyes.

In front of Jack they are this cruel facade that everyone is frightened off. But whens they are alone and amongst each other they are themselves. "Sure."

They all sat down i think what was they're usual spots. I was left standing awkwardly. "Sit on the floor tramp." Amy says cuddling up into Cameron. He smirked and mouthed "Or sit on my lap." I wasn't amused and sat on the hard floor. This movies better be good.

The movie started and the lights were dimmed. "Your fat heads in the way." Matt commented, someones still about grouchy. Sighing, i knew these weren't the people i should argue with and I'm not that bothered. I lowered my body onto the dirty mansion floor. I was better off on my bed.

Throughout the movie they were throwing popcorn in my hair and making stupid comments. It was one worst nights of my life. "Whats happening over here." The lights were turned on . There was amusement in Jack's voice he was smirking till his eyes landed on me.

His body stiffened and he clenched his fists. "Why the fuck is she here?! I told- ordered you for her to stay up there and up there only."

"You have no say where i go. Jack." I spat. He grew more red of anger. He charged over me and grabbed my wrist.  I whimpered and he dragged my out the room and up the stairs. "What the fuck are you doing! Jack your hurting me!" He opened my door and chuck me in. I fell on the floor, the stray tear left my eye and falls onto my hand. "YOU FUCKING ARSE."

"What did i say about the rules! You do remember what happened last time! Your not supposed to make friends here you idiot!" Jack screams at me for no apparent reason.

"What you going to do? Beat me! Then do it, i don't give a fuck about you and your rules.And your right the last time i put my trust in someone they fucked me and left me the left day."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."
Then he did the worst.

He slapped me.