A Kidnapping

I'm clubbing like this is my last night on Earth, but I think that's just the way my mind avoids thinking about the hangover to come. The music moves me like I'm a puppet on strings, my head mashing so hard my brain is in shut down mode. There's so much sweat on my skin and not all of it's mine. The strobe masks so many of my movements, every clap of my hands like it's on pause at different moments. Tomorrow they'll be hell to pay but tonight the alcohol keeps on flowing in like it's on IV drip.

Clubbing makes my synapses jump like beans in a tin. I couldn't be more alive if I was shouting from a mountain top. The music is a drug that brings me higher, higher until my mind buzzes with pure joy. I feel as if my soul will shine so bright my skin will start to glow, like my aura would become visible. But the night is so young, my limbs have so much energy I could dance for millennia and then some more.

Anything to take my mind of everything.

If i had someone to care for me, they would've probably tried to talk me out of this.I'm 23 and young, i can still have fun.Even if it kills me.

But everything remind of him.The way the trees move, the songs the play. You have become a silhouette, as if you walked from a photograph and left behind blackness. There is an ache that comes and goes, always returning in quiet moments. I want so much to keep you close, to talk and laugh like we once did and I know that your absence is down to me. Maybe in a few years we can be together again, close, happy... Then we can have something that is actually good, that has a chance of lasting. I see you everywhere I go - in the things we both love - in nature, in music, in silly things. So though you are gone, your aura remains, beautiful and strong, making the pain all the worse, keeping the feelings so raw. In time I'll learn new skills to cope, I always do, I am a survivor after all. The passage of time can dull many things, allow the brain to redirect, reinvest energy elsewhere. In your tough times know that I still love you, that I'd come running if you ever had need, but for now our paths diverge and every step is heavy.

But i also hate your guts.I feel like I'm waiting on something that's never going to happen.Like you finally coming back to me and explaining....why.

I stumble out the club before any familiar faces see me crying.When things get to much, I will break down.But I'm no longer weak.If you heard what happened to me over these past 9 years you will be sick.I wonder if I didn't ever meet him, will my life be better?

I clutched my stolen bottle which had just a half of alcohol left.I slumped down the brick wall of the club and touched the rim of the bottle to my lips.Before I could take even a sip, the bottle was thrown out of my hands."Hey you ass i was having that." I say after wincing at the sound of the glass crashing.I abruptly stood up."You need to come with us" He said in a deep husk voice.I looked behind him seeing another guy wearing the same exact clothes as him, just black.I examined the guy in front of me.Nothing special except a tie dyed bandanna around his neck, maybe he is gay.

"Look whatever you want, sex, drugs, I don't sell.Now get the fuck away from me" I attempt to push past him but he slammed me against the wall."If your going to rape me, just do it already"

"We aren't going to rape you." The other guy spoke as he approached me.Even though there wasn't much light, his intense blue eyes still shone."We are just going to do this." Maybe i was wrong, he took the bandanna from the asshole pinning me to the wall and put some type of liquid on it."Don't fight it." He said, placing the cloth on my face.I struggle to moved my face and held my breath."Just breath." I did what he said and fell into a cloud of darkness...