A Disbelief

I was heartbroken and in disbelief at the same time. To be honest i still cant believe it. The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie. I guess love is the real suspension of disbelief. Disbelief held me down inside my footsteps, making my body heavy but my heart wild .

The one who had comfort me when times got to there worst. The one i thought i could love and cherished for the rest of my life. That person has turned cold and had the decency to hit me? 

My hand traveled up to where i was slapped, the devil himself looking down at me. I was on the floor clutching my face. His blow was so powerful that i lost my balance. He pulled me up back onto my two feet. I knew he wanted to hit me again. "Haven't you done enough?"

He paused and sighed. "No." He cast his gaze onto the ground and his eyes darkened. He glanced back up at me. "Why?" My voice sounded more pained than anything. He shook his head and dropped my arm. I bit my lip as he leaned closer. Bipolar dickhead.

"If you do anything else to piss me off then it will more much more then a little slap baby girl." His warm breath made the hair on my arm stand up. He pulled away and smirked. "Don't bite your lip, or ill make you scream another way."

I was called to dinner but refused. He wants me to stay in my pace then so be it.
"Hey, how come you didn't come for dinner?" Cassie and me talk nearly everyday after dinner because so far shes the only one i can trust. "Wasn't hungry." I lied. On cue my stomach rumbled of its lack of food. 

"Sure your not, that's why i smuggled some for you." Pulling it out from under her top, she got a whole chicken leg and chips in a small bag. "I couldn't get a lot because they would've realized." I squeal with delight and snatched the food off of her. I opened it up letting the sweet and sour smell fill my nose. I didn't have to push my self before getting into the chicken. "I knew you were hungry." She giggled.

After eating i washed my face and mouth in my bathroom. By the time i came out Cassie was gone. Sighing i sat on the dge of my bed playing with my necklace. I miss the old days.

*Flash back*

My phone buzzed from getting a text message.

From: Jack

I'm outside.

I stood up and straightened my pink blouse and ran a hand through my hair. "Where do you like your going?" My mom slurred walking towards me. "Out with a friend."
"Friend my ass, i bet your daughter is selling herself to guys. Little slut she is." My stepfather joins her remarks. He put his arm around my mother, he likes controlling her. I rolled my eyes.

I grabbed my bag and walked out the door before i lose my temper. "Do not stay out to long or you'll know what will happen." Oh how could i ever forget. I still have the bruise on my face that i had to cover.

I walked out the door and shivered as the cold, crisp air hit me like a brick. I noticed Jack's range rover and made my way to it. "Hey" I said with a smile as I got into the car. "Hey, you look nice." He frowned slightly. I raised an eyebrow questioning him. "He hurt you again didn't he?" Jack knows and i only wear make if i got hit.

"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled putting on the seat belt.

"So where are we going?" I asked changing the subject as he pulled out of the driveway. He was dressed in a black blazer with a white t-shirt under it. Navy blue jeans and white converse.

"Well there is this restaurant that I have been wanting to try out for a while. It's about 2 minutes from here. Is that ok?" He asked. He clenched the driving wheel. I thought it was cute that he was nervous. We are just friends going out on a friendly dinner.

"Yeah that's fine." I said, giving him a comforting smile. We pulled up to the restaurant only for it to looked as if it was closed.

"Fuck." Jack mumbled. "I thought it was open!"

"I'm really sorry. I guess this is ruined." Jack gave me a apologetic look.

"No no it's not your fault." I said. "How about we go back to my flat? I've got a pretty good selection of films." Jack suggested, running a hand through his hair.I gave him a smile "Sure. I'd love to." He nodded and turned the car around to head back to his flat.

"I'm sorry it's so messy. I haven't had time to clean it properly." Jack said, kicking some clothes out of our way as we entered his flat.

"Boys will be boys. But I'm no better." I said giggling. "Hey can i borrow some clothes, you know how i hate wearing stuff like this."

"Then why did you wear it?" He flashed his gorgeous smile once more. "Just trying to impress you Gilinsky."

He grabbed my hands and led up me up the stairs. We got to his room and he went to the dresser and pulled out gray joggers and a white jumper.

"Will these be okay?" He asked. I nodded and he handed them to me and left the room. I quickly put them on and stuffed my clothes into my bag. His blanket looked so thick and soft and I was freezing so I picked it up and wrapped it around my body.

I went down the stairs and found Jack looking through a drawer of what seemed like films. He turned around once he heard me and laughed at the sight of me wrapped up in a huge blanket."Don't judge me! I was freezing and this thing looked so fuzzy and warm." I said, defending myself but I ended up laughing with him.We calmed down and he brought a couple of movies up to me.

"Which one would you like to watch?" He asked. I studied all of them before deciding on Love Actually. "That's actually my favorite." He said smiling and putting the movie in.

"I ordered Chinese food." He informed me. "Oh thank god. I'm starving!" I thought out loud.

Jack chucked and stared at me. "Got a problem there?" I say.

"Nope just wondering how someone could be that cute." He said, winking.Typical flirty Gilinsky "I've been told." I said, returning the gesture."Are you cold?" I asked, unwrapping the blanket and offering it to him.

"No i'm fine."I pouted and mumbled "Freeze to death then"

I was gonna wrap the blanket around me again but I felt 2 large hands grab my waist and pull me backwards.

He leaned forward so his lips were close to my ear and whispered "I heard that." It sent chills down my spine. Jack was laying down and I was between him so my back was on his chest. And the back of my head was nuzzled in the crook of his neck.

I turned myself around so I was on my side and Harry wrapped his arms around me. "Jack going a bit horny ey? Stephanie not making you happy." It made me feel so bad talking about his now new girlfriend. "A ctually I broke up with her yesterday."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" 

"Because i realized i want you." His face inched closer and closer to mine before his warms lips were on mine. They moved in perfect harmony like they were made for just each other. His kiss is passionate; his lips hovering over mine before leaving it once again. 

Letting him being my first love.

*End of Flash Back*