Chapter 9: A Shoulder To Lean On

It was finally a Friday and the hawks didn't have a game tomorrow so that means I don't have to work tomorrow. One of the props of working for the hawks is Friday is a dress down day.i had my black Victoria secret yoga pants with uggs slippers and a hawks hoodie with a tank top underneath. When I got to the United Center it was quiet,no one was there. I headed up to my office and began working on some new projects. I knew what it was like to be a hawks fan and not be able to purchase really good seats so I wanted to be able to have some way to upgrade people's seats when they came to a hawks game. I figured we could upgrade about 2 or 3 families a night during the game. I finished up the paperwork so it would be ready for the meeting with the Vice President. I finished up my work really early and had sometime before my meeting so I decided to head out and watch the hawks practice. The hawks would be playing the kings tonight, it was gonna be an interesting matchup tonight with Quick and Patrick, both olympic candidates.

I looked at all the players and noticed Patrick wasn't on the ice. After 5 minutes of practice Patrick finally came out on the ice. Yesterday was fun with him, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable until he tried to kiss me. It just didn't seem right to kiss him, especially because we weren't a couple let alone close friends. I knew about Patrick and all the puck sluts he's been with, and I'm not planning to be another one.

Practice ended 5 minutes before my meeting which was perfect timing.

I headed up to meeting room and waited for the vice principle. He was a tall dark haired man with some grey hairs in his side burns. He entered the room and turned on the projector.

"Hi Alyssa"

"Hi Rob" I said shaking his hand

"I'm sure you hate meetings as much as I do so that faster we get this over with the better"

"Alright I'll get the presentation up on the board" I said walking over to cart with the laptop. Since the cart was a bit lower than I could type I had to bend over to type and get up the presentation. I felt awkward as I was bent over because I caught Rob looking at my butt twice. Typical male, I thought to myself grabbing the clicker for the presentation. I went over and shut the light and Rob took a seat all the way at the back of the room.

"Alright so I want to start a program of upgrading about 3 families a game to better seats since really good seats could be kind of expensive" I said while clicking the button to show the next slide. I quickly went through all the slides and finished up the presentation.

"Wow I really like what you've came up with, I think we could definitely do something like that. It would make fans have a more pleasurable time"

"Alright well I'll email you everything else you need to know" I said shaking his hand. I gathered my things and headed to the door and Rob followed. He placed his hand low on butt. I quickly turned and looked at him and he had a devious smirk on his face.

"I'm gonna get going" I said opening the door

"See you soon" he said as I walked down the hall.

I felt disgusted as I walked into my office, thank god I don't even see him that often. I sat down at my computer and pulled open my email. I had a new email from the hawks organization inviting me to the game against the kings tonight as a work perk. I wasn't gonna pass it up, Natalie's plans would have to wait. I texted her and told her to hold off plans for another day, she was annoyed but told me it was okay.

Soon enough the work day ended the same time the hawks arrive at the UC. I wasn't gonna head home so I had to kill the rest of the time here at the united center. I headed down to the locker room where I bumped into Abby, Patrick Sharp's wife.