Chapter Tweleve

Nikki's P.O.V.

We pulled up to Kian's house and all of the cars had disappeared. I looked around making sure Bryan's car hadn't arrived yet. When I saw he hadn't I got out of the car. I ran into Kian's house with him following behind me.

The boys were just sitting in the couch with red solo cups in their hands.

"What happened to the party?" Kian asked.

"The neighbors called the cops and they sent everyone home." Jc said.

"Well Nikki's brother is supposed to be on his way to come get her." Kian sighed scratching the back of his head.

"But you just got here." Ricky said. It was obvious he was feeling whatever was in his cup.

"My brother doesn't want me to be around Kian." I sighed.

"If you like Kian what does it matter!" Ricky said.

I could see Kian motioning him to shut up in the corner of my eye.

"Well if we're going to make him think you were hanging out with all us we should sit." Kian said after clearing his voice.

"Come sit by me chicka." Jc smiled. I moved to sit by him but he gave me a confused look. "I was talking to Kian." He chuckled.

"It's okay babe you can sit on my lap." He winked.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I between Connor and Sam.

---------

"It's been awhile where is your brother?" Connor asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged as I picked up my phone to see if he called or texted something.

There was nothing from Bryan but a lot of calls from Jayson and Tyler. Confused I got up to call them back. I called Tyler's phone but Jayson answered.

"Hey." I said causally.

"Has Bryan made it to you yet?" He asked.

"No I haven't heard from him since he called me.

"I think something might have happened to him. He was pretty pissed when he left Tyler went with him to calm him down. But we haven't heard from either of them since."

My heart started pounding. If something happened to them it was my fault. I knew Bryan would get pissed if I was with Kian. A tear ran down my cheek.

"I'm gonna see if Kian will take me to look for him. Maybe he just stopped somewhere." I said trying to convince myself everything was okay even thought my gut told me otherwise.

"Okay we'll go too." Jayson said.
"Okay if you don't find him in 30 minutes meet us at In-N-Out." I said.

He agreed and I hung up.

I explained the situation to Kian and the boys.

They all volunteered to help but they had been drinking so I told them to stay

Kian had a drink or two but was coming with me for moral support. (But I think it was mostly because I was taking his car)

------------

We drove around for town for about 45 minutes. Jayson called to see if we had found him since we hadn't shown up at In-N-Out. I took that as he hadn't found him either.