Chapter Five

Kian's P.O.V.

What did I just do? I can't have a girlfriend, This was just supposed to me teaching her how to be with a guy. BUT NOT ME!!

Yeah I do actually feel something with her but that doesn't mean anything. Does it?

She confuses me and I don't know if I love it or hate it. But I promised myself I wasn't gonna end up like my parents therefore never being in a relationship. But there's something about her.....

No Kian you don't like anyone stop thinking like that. Just tell her to go on the date with Drake. Let her choose. I didn't give her much of a choice earlier. I'll just tell her to whatever she wants.

God why does she do this to me? Ugh! I need to get her off my mind! Wait... I can call Tanya...

No I can't do that to Nikki. But I just UGHHHHH!

I picked up my phone and looked for Tanya's number.

Nikki's P.O.V.

What just happened? Are we dating? Does he just not want me to go with Drake? Do I even like Kian? I tried to keep feelings out of this because of the way Kian is. But if he likes me.... Do I like him? I don't know I'll just straighten things up tomorrow at school.

My thoughts raced as I laid down trying to fall asleep. UGH! WHY MUST HE DO THIS TO ME?!

*The Next Day*

"ARE YOU READY TO PARTY!" Brayn yelled as he burst through my door.

"Brayn go to bed its to early." I whined as I threw my pillow at Brayn.

"Well actually it's 9:30." Brayn said.

"WHAT?!" I screamed as I sat up. "WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP!"

"Because you're not going to school today." Brayn smirked.

I looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean?" (When you nod your head yes but you wanna say no😏)

"Bethany is taking you shopping for the party and your date" he smiled.

"What about school?" I asked still very confused.

"You're skipping loser." He laughed as he did the loser sign and walked out.

"WHAT ABOUT MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE!" I yelled after him.

"Just get ready she'll be here in like ten minutes." He said.

I sighed and got up.

*at the mall*

"OMG this would look so cute on you!" Bethany exclaimed as she handed me an outfit and shoved me into a dressing room. I changed into the outfit she handed me. Oh my gosh Brayn's gonna kill me.

"Um I'm not sure. I think Brayn would kill me if I even bought this." I laughed steeping out if the dressing room.

"Who cares what he says, he's not your dad what's he gonna do?" She said. I shrugged. "Go change back into you're clothes were gonna go find your outfit for you're date now." She smirked as she walked away and started looking through the racks in the store.

I shook my head and laughed as I stepped back into the dressing room. I might like Bethany... She might help me with getting Brayn to except mine and Kian's relationship.  That could come in handy. Well I mean if me and Kian are even in a relationship... I'm still very confused.

*At Nikki's House*

"So how'd it go?" Brayn smiled as we stepped into the house.

"Good, I didn't know girl time could be so much fun." I smiled.

"I love your sister! She's amazing!" Bethany smiled hugging me. Brayn smiled knowing we got along.

"Okay well the party starts in a couple hours, you guys should probably go start getting ready." Brayn said.

"It won't take us that long." I laughed.

"Oh honey, you're not getting yourself ready I'm gonna give you a makeover!" Bethany said.

"That won't take that long. Will it?" I asked surprised.

Brayn nodded exaggeratedly.

Oh God what did I get myself into?

--

"What? is this some sort of joke?" Brayn asked when he saw my outfit.

"Nope! Do you like it!" Bethany cheered.

"NO! NIKKI GO CHANGE!!" Brayn said.

"No she keeping that on!" Bethany said. Brayn glared at me.

"I-I not changing!" I defend.

Brayn glared at me.

"Come on guys lets go PARTY!!!" Bethany said as she walked out the door. Brayn sighed and followed behind her. I grabbed my things before falling out after them.

--

"Hey! You look great!" Drake said as he walked up to us.

We had just made it to the party and I don't know how people think this is fun. I can't get through all these people!!

"Thanks." I blushed as I looked down.

"So do you wanna dance?" Drake asked.

I opened my mouth to say yes but then I remembered Kian.... Gosh why must he be so confusing!

"She'd love to!" Beth chimed in. Brayn gave her a quick glare.

"I don't know how to dance..." I blushed looking at my clumsy feet.

"I'll teach you!" Drake said as he dragged me onto what I'm Guessing is the dance floor for the night. I sighed as I followed behind him.

Dancing is actually really fun! I mean Brayn was sitting there dating at us the whole time and Bethany was trying to get him to dance with her. He agreed but kept staring at us. Eventually she dragged him off somewhere.

I still hadn't seen Kian yet. I've talked to the rest of our little group and was still talking with them right now.

Drake had his arm draped over my shoulders, I wanted to shove him away but I still hadn't told him about the Kian thing. But I can't cause I'm still very confused.

"Hey guys!" Kian said as he walked up with his arm wrapped around some random chick. Oh... I guess we aren't dating then...

"Hey Kian." I said as wrapped my arm around drake. I guess if we aren't together then I still going on a date with Drake.

Kian looked hurt. I wish I could say I felt hurt when I saw them together but I was still so confused and trying to sort my feelings.

Kian cleared his throat. "Um so you guys wanna go get some drinks?" Kian asked as he pushed the chick off him. She looked confused and opened her mouth to say something but Kian brushed her off.

"Sure I guess." I shrugged. Everyone nodded.

"Okay so Nikki you wanna come help me get the drinks?" Kian asked. I nodded and followed him.

I wasn't even paying attention to where we were going I was just focused on not losing Kian in the group of people. I looked to where we were going and we were in front of the stairs. I hadn't gotten a good look at the house but I was sure the kitchen wasn't up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Lesson four." Was all Kian said.

_______________________
Wait before y'all freak out on me! I'm gonna start in the next chapter and have it out today hopefully!! I'm sorry for the wait but school just started and everything has been so hectic! Omg there's been weeks where I wasn't at the house all day that week. Except for hw shower and food. Then I had to go to bed!! But I'm gonna try updating this book every Saturday. NO PROMISES!! Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️