Chapter Nine: Raincheck?

Explanation: Okay so I feel like I owe you guys an explanation for not updating in so long. I have writers block for this chapter, every time I've tried to write it I end up write something really dramatic that won't make sense till later in the story. I'm sorry but just know this book can go two ways which are very dramatic😉

Kian's P.O.V.

I sat on her bed as I watched her hurry to get ready. I knew she probably couldn't do it. The thought brought a smile to my face, just as Nicki looked at me.

She glared at me, "why are smiling?" She asked.

"I'm just admiring your beauty." I smiled as I looked her up and down. She glared at me suspiciously.

"Did you- never mind" She rolled her eyes as she went back to rushing.

I could tell she knew why I showed up when I did. I didn't want Drake to be with her, she's mine. Nicki stood in front of her mirror. I saw that she was ready. I stood up and walked behind her. I placed my hands on her hips and my head on her shoulder.

"Are you sure you want to go on your date?" I whispered into her ear causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.

"Y-yes" she stuttered.

"Do you know how to act on a date?" I asked trying to get her stay with me.

"N-No but it shouldn't be that hard." She shrugged as she turned to face me.

"I could teach you. Take you on a few dates so you know how act in different situations. Give you pointers." I suggested hoping she would agree.

"Isn't this a little late? Drake is bound to knock on that door soon. What am I supposed to tell him now?" She asked.

"Raincheck?" I shrugged. She rolled her eyes. "Or... throw on some comfy clothes mess, your hair up" I rustled her hair as I said that. "And tell him you don't feel good." I said trying to hide my smile.

"I guess I don't have a choice now that you've messed up my hair." She shrugged as she changed.

As she pulled her shirt on there was a knock on the door. She sighed as she walked out her room and down the stairs. I stood at the stairs and listened to their conversation.

"Hey! Nicki?" Drake said confused as he looked at her.

"Hey Drake, about our plans can I take a raincheck? I'm not feeling very well." She said.

"Uh yeah I guess, do you want me to stay with you?" He asked.

"No Brayn will be home soon so I'll be fine."

"Brayn isn't here?" He asked confused.

"No he went to town with his girlfriend."

"Then why are there two cars in the driveway?" He asked still confused.

"Uhhhhh... oh I think that's Bethany's car they went in Brayn's."

"Oh well call me if you need anything." He smiled as he walked back to his car.

She closed the door and walked up the steps. When she reached the last I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. I smashed my lips against hers. Seeing her talk to other guys angered me, she needs to know she was mine. Even though she isn't.

She broke the kiss and looked up at me. I don't think she's ever looked at me like that. The way I look at her, maybe she likes me too.

"You're really pretty." I smiled as I pecked her lips.

She snorted, "you're funny"

"I'm serious, I've seen a lot of girls and they were *whistles* but you, you're beautiful none of them compare to you." She squinted her eyes trying to figure me out. Eventually she shrugged and gave up.

"I don't know what you're trying to do but I do know that I want ice cream and I have money." She smiled as she walked back into her room.

"Ice cream sounds good but I'm paying." I smiled. She turned around and glared at me. "Consider it a date." I winked. She rolled her eyes and closed the door changing... again.

_______________________________
Short chapter, I'm sorry. But the chapter with their ice cream date will be up soon! Sorry for. Not updating for so long like I said I've wrote this chapter a lot but it turned into something very dramatic that would seem weird at this point in the story. Just know dramatic chapters are coming! Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️