Chapter Seven

Drake stayed and we watched movies in Netflix and cuddled. He was just about to kiss me when Brayn and Bethany walked in and killed the vibe.

Drake left and he told me he'd be here at six to pick me up tomorrow. I nodded and he leaned in to kiss me when Brayn cleared his throat. Dammit.

I looked down at my feet and waved bye to Drake as I walked up stairs.

-The Next Day-

I sat in my bed looking at Tumblr on my laptop, while listening to 21 pilots Stressed Out. Brayn and Bethany were on a date and my parents were out on business. I scrolled carelessly looking at the randomness and awesomeness that is tumblr.

*clank*
*clank*
*clank*

I looked at my window and saw something bounce off it. I walked to my window and saw Kian standing there mid rock throw. It was too late and pebble met forehead.

"Ow! What the hell Kian?" I asked as I rubbed my forehead.

"Oh I'm sorry. I tried knocking you didn't answer, and when I called it went to voicemail." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh sorry. Wait just a second." I said as I closed the window and ran down the stairs to open the door.

"Oh damn I must've hit you pretty hard. It's starting to bruise." He said as he poked my forehead.

"Ow." I said as I glared at him and covered my injury with my hand. He walked past me and into the house. "Yeah sure come right in!" I said sarcastically as I shut the door.

"Thank you!" He said with a stupid smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "what do you want here?"

"Lesson 5 babygirl." He said as he stepped towards me.

"Kian. I can't I should be getting ready. For my date. With one of your best friends." I said stepping away.

"Wait your still going I thought you told him we-"

"he's really close to Brayn and I didn't want him to tell Brayn that. Especially if it's not true." I said cutting him off.

"But what if it was true." He mumbled, which I don't think I was supposed to hear.

"Kian." I sighed. "I just moved here and Drake really likes me and I kinda wanna see where this goes with him." I said as I looked down at my feet.

"But... I- fuck it never mind."

"No what where you gonna say?" I asked curious now.

"I just thought maybe- I really don't know I just feel weird when I'm around you and I thought you felt the same."

"I do it's just that it's in a different way I think because I feel intimidated by you." I confessed.

"Intimated? Why do you feel intimidated?" He asked.

"Because you're trying to teach me how to have sex and I know nothing about this and you seem to know everything! And that stunt you pulled yesterday left me really flustered and confused. And and I didn't even know what you were gonna do!" I yelled.

"We'll let me show you." Kian said as he pushed me against the door.
_____________________________
Short because you guys really wanted an update. I'll probably update again tomorrow or pretty soon. But please check out the first chapter in my other sex lessons book and see if you want me to continue it! Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️