Chapter Ten: I Scream You Scream

Nikki's P.O.V.

"Okay lets go!" I said as I stepped out of my room.

"Took you long enough." Kian mumbled.

"You put a lot of tangles in my hair what did you expect?" I rolled my eyes.

"You to get ready in 5 minutes..."

"Shut up lets go get food!"

"I thought you wanted ice cream?"

I want an In-N-Out burger with fries and a shake now come on!" I said bouncing down the stairs. I could hear Kian chuckle behind me as he followed.

Once we in the car I plugged my phone into the aux cord and started to play music. Forest by T.O.P. came on and I sung along.

"I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM CAUSE WE'RE TERRIFIED OF WHAT'S AROUND THE CORNER!" I sung as I did hand movements and danced.

After it ended single ladies by Beyoncé came on and I did my best to do the entire dance in my seat. I think Kian Snapchatted it.

After more songs mixed with my mobile concert we made it to In-N-Out.

I hoped out of the car and waited for Kian to get out. He meet me behind the car and held my hand as we walked in.

We waited  in line and I scanned the menu for what to get. I leaned my head against Kian's shoulder as we waited in line. I looked around the restaurant before I spotted my brother walk out of the bathroom. I ducked behind Kian as he walked back to his table.

"What's going on?" Kian asked.

"Bryan and Beth are here." I whispered.

"Shit," Kian mumbled. "Let's just leave and we'll go through the drive thru." Kian said. I nodded and tried my best to stay hidden as we left the restaurant.

We got back into Kian's car and went through the drive thru. Kian handed me the bag of food and I reached in and pulled out a fry.

"We can just back to my place." Kian said as he handed me another bag of food.
______________________________
I'm gonna start updating again when I have time. My schedule has been everywhere lately. Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️