Chapter Four: Lesson Three

Nikki's P.O.V.
"Honey wake up." My mom said as she lightly shook me awake.

"What?!" I whined as I turned away from her.

"Come down stairs I got surprise for you!" She said trying to convince me to get out of bed.

"Fine!" I groaned getting out of bed.

I walked down the stairs following my mom. She opened the door which hurt my still half asleep eyes. I closed my eyes and blinked franticly till my eyes finally adjusted. I followed her out the door and onto the drive way to see a car.

"You dragged me out of bed to show me your new car?" I asked confused.

"I told you we should we waited till she was awake." My dad said.

It took a few minutes for my half asleep brain to focus on what was happening.

"OMG YOU GOT ME MY CAR!!!!" I screamed as I grabbed my mom in a tight hug. Then giving my dad another tight hug. "OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!" I exclaimed as I ran to the driver side and got in adjusting it to where I could drive

"My license isn't just some piece Of plastic in my wallet anymore!" I exclaimed as I started the engine.

I killed it and pulled the keys out. Running out and hugging my parents one more time before running inside to get Bryan.

"I GOT MY CAR!!" I yelled as I walked into his room and started jumping on his bed trying to wake him up.

"Niki go to sleep it 4:20!" He whined as he pushed me off the bed.

"Brayn it's 7:00! And I got my car!!" I said shaking him.

"Wait you finally got your car?" Brayn asked looking at me. I nodded and he hugged me.

Brayn left as soon as he was ready since he didn't have to wait on me anymore. I got ready ate breakfast and collected my things for school. Until I remembered my hickey and ran upstairs to cover it up. Thank god no one noticed.

My phone buzzed in my pocket as got in my car. I looked at it to see Kian's contact I slide my phone across the screen answering it.

Kian: Where are you?
Nikki: My drive way.
Kian: Did Brayn leave you there because he's already here. I can go pick you up if you need.
Nikki: No I got my car. I'll see you in a bit I'm about to leave the house.
Kian: Oh okay see you later.

End of convo

I pulled up into the school parking lot and parked right beside Kian. I hopped out and walked into school and to my locker I put my keys in my pocket. I changed my books around and walked to math.

When I stopped in my tracks. Omg I can't believe he would do that right there and not think I wouldn't see him. I can't he would make out with her right beside my class.

"So is this the girl you're taking to the party with us?" I smirked at Brayn who had to remove his tongue out of some chicks throat. (Ha bitch you thought).

"Um yeah, Nikki this is Bethany, Bethany this is my sister Nikki." He said introducing me to his girlfriend I guess.

"It's nice to meet you!" I said sticking my hand out to shake hers.

"Yeah it's nice to meet you too!" She said pulling me into a hug. I was taken by surprise but awkwardly hugged back giving Brayn a questioning look. He shrugged.