Chapter Two: Lesson One

|EDITED|
Nikki's P.O.V.

We pulled up to Kian's house and I grabbed my backpack and hoped out. I followed him to the front door and he opened it. We stepped in and I looked around. "You have a nice house." I said. "Thanks, we're going to be working in my room." He said as he walked towards his staircase and I followed.

We stepped into his room and I set my bag down as I went to pull out my books. He was sitting on his bed with his books in his lap. I sat on the floor not really comfortable with being here alone with him. "You can sit up here you know?" He laughed patting the bed beside him. "It's okay I'm fine here." I said. "Then I'll sit down there with you." He said scooting off the bed and sitting beside me on the floor.

I had already gotten a lot of research done during study hall so we finished the research then decided how we wanted to present our information and planned it out. I got tired of sitting up so I laid down on my stomach. After a few minutes Kian did the same thing and scooted closer to me. I looked over at him and he just continued talking about the project.

"Let me teach you something." He whispered in my ear sending goosebumps all over my body. "What?" I asked looking over at him. "You are a virgin right?" He asked Sitting up. "Yeah, I've never even had my first kiss." I blushed. "Let me change that." He said. "What are you saying?" I asked. "I'm gonna give you sex lessons. Teach you how to act when you do find a guy." He said. "Okay? I don't really know how to answer that." I shrugged. "You don't it wasn't a question." He smirked.

"Lesson one, kissing." he smirked again as he moved closer to me. I panicked I didn't know what to do I just kinda stood still. He hovered on top of me. "Turn around." He laughed because I was still on my stomach. I turned around and he smashed his soft pink lips into mine. I was kinda taken aback but eventually kissed back. He deepened the kiss and licked my bottom lip. I didn't know what that meant and ignored it. He broke the kiss.

"Why were you licking my lip?" I asked slightly laughing feeling really stupid. "Oh um when someone does that it's because that want you to open your mouth so you can like French kiss." He said. "Oh." I said plainly. "Let's try again." He laughed reconnecting our lips. This time when he licked my bottom lip I slightly opened my mouth and his tongue entered. We explored each other's mouths and fought for dominance. Of course he won.

He broke the kiss and rolled back over to his notes. We continued to work on the project until the only thing left was actually putting the thing together.

"I'll get the stuff after school tomorrow and put it all together." I said as I gathered my notes and put them back in my bag. "Or we could both go shopping after school then come back here and put it all together." He said as he pushed his notes off his lap and leaned back while supporting himself with his arms. "I guess if that what you want to do." I shrugged. "Okay so meet me outside the school after school." He said. "Okay." I said as I pulled out my phone and texted Brayn that we were done.

"I can give you a ride you know?" He said. "It's okay I already texted Bryan." I said as shoveled all my books and notes into my backpack. "Well then should we review lesson one?" He smirked getting up and sitting on his bed. "Only if you want." I shrugged. "Well then get up here." He said patting the bed. I got up and sat beside him on the bed.

He moved closer to me and smashed our lips together. I kissed back he deepened the kiss and I leaned back on the bed. He licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips. We fought for dominance and I almost won but still lost. My phone buzzed and I broke the kiss. "That's probably Brayn. I better go." I said sitting up. He stood up along with me.

"Okay see you tomorrow! And we'll do lesson Two." He winked. I laughed and started walking out the door. "Nikki wait." He said moving closer to me. "Yeah I said as I turned around for him to smash his lips into mine, I was taken aback but kissed him back. He broke the kiss.

"What was that for?" I questioned adjusting my backpack on my shoulder. "Oh nothing, it's just your a really good kisser." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I walked out the door ran down the stairs opened the front door and ran out to Brayn's car.

When we got home I printed out our papers for the project and put them in my project folder. I ran up to my room and finished unpacking.

Kian's P.O.V.

After she left I sat down on my bed and started thinking. When we kissed it didn't feel like every other girl. Do I actually like someone? Dammit. I thought. I called Tyler and had him come over.

I was sitting in the couch watching tv when someone knocked on the door. I knew it was Tyler and went and opened the door. "Hey bro what's up?" He said stepping in the house. "Nothing much just wanted to invite you over to play games or what not." I said as I jumped on the couch.

We need played Halo for a little bit when I paused the game and order pizza. "Hey Tyler you're supposed be the love expert of the group or whatever right?" I asked. Popping back on the couch. "Yeah I guess that's what you guys call me." He laughed.

"Well there's This girl-" I started but he cut me off. "What is the Kian Lawley getting serious about a girl?" He laughed. "I don't know that's why I'm talking to you." I said. "Oh. Well then continue." He said. "I don't know how I feel about her I mean she's a little bit younger but I kissed her today and it didn't feel like all the other girls." I said.

"How much more younger?" He asked. "I don't know her age I think like 15-16 maybe 17." I shrugged. "No! You can't like her!" He said. "And who is it that you think I like?" I questioned. "That new girl Bryan's sister, Nikki. I swear Bryan will kill you if he just knows you kissed her." He said. "Well that's the girl but, I think Bryan's going to have to get over it because we kissed 3 times. And I mean Damn she's a good kisser." I chuckled. "Kian no you have to cut this out." He said. "No I want to where this goes with her!" I said. he just kinda glared at me and shook his head laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Out of all the girls in the school to buckle down with, you choose the suicide mission." He laughed. 

The door bell rang and I opened it to see the pizza guy. I opened the door and gave him the money. I took the pizza inside and sat on the couch with it. "Just don't tell anybody about it." I said pulling out a slice of pizza and taking a bite. "Okay but I don't know if I support this." He said as he took a slice of pizza.

👲👲🏻👲🏼👲🏽👲🏾👲🏿👱👱🏻👱🏼👱🏽👱🏾👱🏿
So I'm taking the city lessons part out of it. But idk how do y'all feel about this fanfic? I want to your feedback?! I'll be updating soon!!Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️