Chapter Eleven: GET YOUR ASS HOME

We pulled up to Kian's place and there we cars everywhere.  Kian looked confused and called Jc. Kian rolled his eyes as it went to the dial tone.

"Wait here just a minute." Kian sighed as he got out of the car and walked into the house.

I shrugged and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through Instagram as I waited for him to come back.

"Okay so my roommates decided to have a party but I think I can still turn this date around." He smiled.

"So what's the new game plan?" I asked as I put my phone down.

"A picnic in the park. I even got a blanket while I was in there." He said holding up the blanket.

"You don't want to go to the party?" I asked.

"I'd rather hang out with you." He smiled.  My cheeks flushed with red.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"I have been for a while." He sighed. I gave him a confused look but shrugged it off. "And this was supposed to be your practice date if a guy takes you to his house he's trying to get some." I gave him a look as to ask if that what he was doing. "That's not how I meant it I thought you'd want to hang out with the boys."

"Yeah they seem pretty cool."

"They are just not as much when they're drunk." Kian chuckled as he started the car and drove us to the park.

We got to the park and Kian ran around to my side and opened my car door for me.

"Thank you." I blushed as got out of the car.

"Where do you want to sit?" Kian asked as he looked around the park.

"How about under that tree over there." I pointed to a big oak tree not far from where we parked.

I carried the blanket and Kian carried the food. Kian laid out the blanket. I plopped down as soon as he was done.

"FOOD!" I smiled as I got my burger out of the bag.

Kian laughed at me as he got his food out of the bag. "Did you eat my fries?" He asked as he placed his hand over his heart acting offended.

"No." I said unconvincingly with a mouthful of food.

"Fine then I'll take some of yours." Kian said as he reached over for my fries.

"Hell no those are mine!" I said after I swallowed my food. I grabbed my fries and put them in my lap.

Kian pouted. "I just wanted a fry."

I held a fry but right as he reached for it I stuck half of it in my mouth and acted like the other half was my tongue sticking out at Kian. Kian leaned forward and bite the other half of the fry off. Our lips touched and I leaned forward kissing him.

He kissed me back without hesitation. He bit my bottom lip and allowed him access. He slip his tongue into my mouth. I started to deepen the kiss when he pulled away with my French fry.

"How dare you." I pouted as I gave him a glare.

"Want it back?" He asked followed by him sticking his tongue up that had the chewed up French fry on it.

"That's disgusting." I said as I looked away. He chucked and swallowed the French fry.

After I finished my food I leaned back against the tree. I looked up at the sky and studied the stars. Kian laid his head in my lap and looked at the sky too. The sun had just started to set and there was an array of colors in the sky.

"It's so pretty." I breathed. Kian hummed in agreement.

Kian grabbed my hand and played with it. I ran my other hand through his hair. He moaned softly and closed his eyes enjoying it.

Neither one of us said anything just enjoyed each other's company. It was silent until my phone started to ring.

We both jumped at the sudden noise. I looked around forgetting where I had set it. Kian handed it to me. I looked at the screen as Bryan's face lit up across it.

"Hello." I answered.

"Nikki where the hell are you?" Bryan said frustration obvious in his voice.

"I'm out with a friend." I tried to lie but I was terrible at it.

"We have the same friends and I'm with all of them except Ki- ARE YOU WITH KIAN? NIKKI GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW!" Bryan yelled.

"Since when are you the boss of me?" I asked trying to stand my ground.

"Since I've known what's best for you. Now get home!" Bryan said I could hear the concern lacing his voice.

"We're not doing anything. I'm hanging out with him and his roommates." I lied actually sounding kinda convincing.

"Fine then I'm coming to get you." With that he hung up the phone.

"Shit! Kian we need to get to your house fast!" I panicked as I jumped up and grabbed our stuff and ran to Kian's car.

"What's going on?" Kian asked confused as he followed after me.

"I'll explain in the car hurry." I said as I climbed in.

I explained what was happening to Kian on the way there. He understood and tried to get home as fast as legally possible.
________________________________
Does Nikki make it there before Bryan? Comment what you think should happen. I think I have a pretty good idea. 😏Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️