Chapter Eight: Lesson 5

Nikki's P.O.V.

"Kian, maybe this isn't a good idea." I said as he sucked on my neck. He raised his head and looked me in the eyes.

"Oh trust me, you won't be saying that in a minute." He said as he connected our lips. I sighed before giving into the kiss.

Kian broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine. "Where's your room?"

"Go up the stairs and third door to the to-"

"No I mean like take me there." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh." I mouthed. I walked towards the stairs then up them and into my room, with Kian following behind me.

"So this is your room?" Kian asked.

I nodded.

"Cool. Now where were we?" He said stepping closer.

"I was- I mean you were-" I started stumbling over my words.

"I don't mean it literally." He chuckled.

"Oh." I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"That's usually something you say when you get interrupted usually it's follow by continuing your previous actions." Kian explained.

"You say that like your a dictionary." I laughed.

"I know I've been hanging out with too many smart people."

"I'm the only smart person you hang out with." I chuckled.

"Well I spend a lot of time with you." He corrected.

"Well who's to say I'm smart?" I replied.

"Well your 16 and a senior and you're probably gonna graduate valedictorian this Summer." Kian rambled.

"But I've been hanging out with you, how's that a smart choice?" I asked as I looked down at my feet.

"Maybe it's not a smart choice but it something you actually enjoy." Kian said as he stepped closer to me and lifted my head up.

"How do you know I don't enjoy being smart." I asked.

"If you did our project would be done by now." Kian smirked before smashing his lips against mine.

Maybe Kian's right usually I would've had my project done and turned in. And if I didn't want to be with Kian I wouldn't be in this position right now.

Kian and I stumbled to my bed before falling back on it. I was lying on my back while Kian was hovering over me.

Kian licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed. Things started getting hot and steamy and Kian grabbed my hips adding more pressure to my lower region causing me to moan. Kian smirked into the kiss and moved to work on my neck.

Kian worked on my sweet spot causing me to moan again.

"Baby girl I thought Bryan was supposed to be coming home soon. You gotta stay quiet." Kian whispered into my neck causing chills run down my spine. I nodded in response.

Kian tugged at the hem of my shirt while still working on my sweet spot. Not knowing what that meant I entangled my hands in his hair.

"Babe." Kian's raspy voice said giving me a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Mmmm." I hummed in reply.

"Is it okay if we get this out of the way?" He asked tugging on my shirt again.

My cheeks turned bright red, "umm, yeah I guess?" I said more of a question. No one has ever seen me that exposed, not even during the Summer I would usually wear a one piece or a tankini.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Kian reassured me.

"No if it's part of the lesson its f-fine." I managed to get out.

"Are you sure?" Kian asked.

I nodded while biting my lip.

I sat up while Kian helped me remove my shirt. I shivered as my bare skin meet the cool air and Kian's eyes meet my breast. I looked down not really sure what to do in this situation.

"Hey look at me." Kian said while lifting my head up. "You're beautiful." Kian smiled looking sincere, or as sincere as Kian can look.

I halfed smiled while bitting the side of my lip.

Kian kissed my lips softly before trailing his kisses down my body like he did at the party. I felt moisture build up between my legs as Kian left love bites down my body.

He reached the hem of my shorts and pulled them down along with my panties. He moved his kisses to the inside of my thighs slowly getting closer to my heat.

His lips meet my heat and a soft moan left my lips. Kian looked up at me smirking.

"Remember you have to be quiet." Kian winked at me. I nodded not very sure of what was about to happen.

Kian kissed right in my heat before blowing on it. I hummed trying to keep quiet. Kian licked my clit with the tip of his tongue and I arched my back. Kian continued doing this while I tried my best to keep quiet.

Kian slipped two fingers inside of me while continuing his other motions. I grabbed the sheets on my bed and clenched them in my fist.

Kian's fingers pumped speeding up by the second with his tongue doing the same. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I moaned loudly trying to catch my breath as it speed up.

Kian used more of his tongue in my clit and his fingers kept speeding up. I felt myself clench around His fingers before I released into his fingers. He smirked as he licked his fingers.

"Mmmm, baby girl you taste so good." Kian moaned.

I fell back on my bed trying hopelessly to catch my breath. I felt the bed sink from the weight of Kian sitting beside me.

"I-I mean y-you-" I started trying to get something to come out not really sure what to say.

"You're welcome." Kian winked. He stood up from my bed and looked out my window.

I finally caught my breath and sat up and looking in my dresser for some clothes.

"Um what does Bryan drive?" Kian asked still looking out the window.

"A Chevy truck." I replied as I slid on random t-shirt.

"Well I think Drake is here." Kian said scratching the back of his neck.

"WHAT? HE WANT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TILL 7!" I said as I frantically looked for the outfit I set out to wear on our date.

"It is seven." Kian said looking at his phone.

"Shit!" I cursed as I looked hurriedly got ready.

_____________________________
Long time no read huh? Sorry for not updating I wanna get better about that😁. But I did make an Instagram account so we could chat. So you can slid in my DMs and ask about writing advice or just chat it whatever. If you're interested its: (@jellyfishlynn) I also have a personal (@summer_lynn6) but I made the jellyfishlynn one so I could be interactive with you guys! So if you comment and tell me you're from Wattpad I'll follow you back! Anyways if you have any questions comment! Hope you like it! And as always! Vote, comment, enjoy! ~Summer💕✌️