Chapter Twenty Four: Prophecy

Start from the beginning

He grabbed my shoulder, wrapping his tux jacket around my shoulders.

"Cover your face and I'll lead you to the bathroom" I heard him say and I didn't look at Naomi once as we left the kitchen.

My guilt was just to prominent. 

**********************************************************

*Ash's POV*

"Timoris will wake Kalfah and she will do it with every last drop of a dark child's blood and that child's death will bring the end to all ends"

I dropped the book.

Feeling light headed. My stomach churned.

And everything went foggy.

My knees gave on me and before I hit the floor, a pair of big muscular hands caught me from falling.

I looked up at him, his green eyes filled with worry.

I was that child.

I was that dark child.

Timoris was the leader of "The Sacred"

I was going to die sooner or later...

I couldn't let set in.

"Ash, love, Ash!" I heard Noah's voice but it was as if I was really far away, like if he was screaming at me from a thousands blocks away even though he was above me.

I felt him stand up, my body still in his arms, I also felt him grab the book and we left the Mansions library.

I didn't know where we were going but he walked a another flight of stairs, and we entered a big grey colored room.

I felt as he sat me on his bed.

"Ash, you haven't said anything please, say something" I felt Noahs soft voice say as he held my hand.

I gulped, I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"I know this book is weird, it's a prophecy from one of The Ancient Ones. But the whole flipping through pages thing, was that you with your magic?" He questioned holding the book up with another hand.

It wasn't me, and I was sure of it.

It was the universe, fate I don't even know what; warning me.

Sentencing my life to death.

I never thought what could happen if "The Sacred" captured me but I never really thought about death.

I looked into Noah's eyes, he looked me as if waiting for me to speak.

I gulped hard again into my throat.

"Are The Ancient Ones ever wrong?" I questioned hearing my voice filled with defeat.

He looked at me as if he didn't understand my question.

He then shook his head "It's their gift, they're never wrong" he finally said, and I broke down to his words.

This was going to happen.

My face filled with tears as they streamed, down my face.

I felt unsafe, and Noah tried to comfort me not knowing exactly what was going on.

I need someone who understood.

I needed my friends

I needed my mom

I needed Dean.

"I have to go Noah" I said wiping some tears.

He looked at me his face worried.