Chapter Twenty Two: Crystals

-100 B.C. Ancient Greece-

*Dorian's POV*

Every quick step I took held more and more meaning, the quicker I got to them the quicker I could inform them and we could begin.

I ran through the dimly lit forest upon me searching for the temple in which Timoris and Kalfah resided.

The full moon visible in the twilight of dusk. We had to do this before the moon reached its summit potential.

I had been eavesdropping on Silas and Qetsiyah for days now, they had crafted an immortality elixir in hopes of maintaining their "undying love" forever.

For no good reason though, Qetsiyah doesn't know what Silas does behind her back with her handmaiden.

I am not one to comment on that.

Obtaining the enchantment from Qetsiyah and Silas was wearying but I finally encountered the immortality elixir, we had sought for some time now.

I reached the horizon of the aged white sculpted temple quickly entering through the pillars which withheld it.

"Timoris! Kalfah!" I shouted once inside.

Timoris was strong she possessed abilities to see someones fate, and possessed the gift of magic.

Kalfah was stronger he possessed natural dark arts, and he could look into the minds of anyone he had contact with.

I on the other hand possessed the power to take forms of magic from beings, I could not create my own.

A trinity; defective lineages.

My friends entered from behind the offerings in the middle of our temple eyeing me.

Kalfah was wearing his golden band crown, that signified his powerful difference from us.

One's eyes could see his muscular chest and abdomen inadvertently uncovered as his chiton was unfastened only covering his lower body. Other than immortality he was another thing I longed for, I was in love with him and his unflawed appearance.

Though Timoris had claimed him, his feelings showed appreciation and affection for both of us.

We shared his love.

I glanced at Timoris who looked at me expectedly.

"I've obtained it, we can exist, not fearing death" I chuckled with vile intent.

"What are you on about Dorian" Kalfah questioned his facial mien showing transparent discontent.

"Silas and Qetsiyah they've created what we've desired most, an Immortality elixir. I have obtained the recipe through substantial toil. We can finally obtain sovereignty"

Timoris, eyed me with craze, while Kalfah proceeded with an ominous smirk.

"You've done good" He told.

By his tone, his accordance was sadistically favorable.

Swiftly, with an upright jolt of his hand he made Timoris faint.

I observed him for I had no comprehension for his current actions.

"I knew one of you, would bring me what I needed" an enraged Kalfah enjoined.

I knew then I had to run, keep the ingredients needed out of his grasp, something was not right.

"Stop" He mouthed.