Chapter Four: Hush Hush

*Ash's POV*

"I swear I don't like anyone Naomi" I said with a nervous laugh , "Why are you lying to me just tell me!" Naomi tried to force me to reveal who I liked. I was going to tell her , I just didn't know how to.

"Who is it?" She asked again , trying to make me spill the beans. I don't why I couldn't mouth a word to say that I sorta kind may have a crush on Dean.

"C'mon say it , please!" She begged , why was this girl so obsessed with finding out who I liked. I swear I wanted to tell her but ugh.

I sighed , "Dean , I like Dean Michaelson" I finally led out. Her eyes suddenly widened "Holy shit!" She screamed she chocked on her saliva.

"What? , why holy shit?" , "talk to me women!" I screamed shaking her shoulders , why holy shit , why was she saying holy shit?!

"Okay , but you can't tell her I told you" She uttered and then sighed slowly , "Serena told me that she liked him too" Naomi finally said.

My stomach churned , and my blood boiled , me features probably hardened at the recent confession.

***********************************************************
*Earlier The Same Day*

*Kol's POV*

I left my brother in the living room earlier , he was thinking about something very deeply. I told him I didn't care but it ached at me , I hated caring.

I left the our mansion in search for a certain boys house , I wanted to stalk sexy ass witch boy as creepy as it sounded.

On Friday , after hearing the news I compelled the principal to let me take a quick peak at Ash's files , where I quickly found his address. Now am making my way to his house to test out the certain prediction that Victoria had. See Vick is quick to assume things and I wanna see if this boy is actually a witch , and if Vick is right , boy am I in for a treat. I practically felt my features turn into a smirk.

I ran with my amazing Vampire super speed to the address. It took about 10 minutes in a Vampire run , probably 20 in car.

I neared his house which was a light blue color , and saw him getting into his car, boy had I gotten him at a great moment. I tailed Ash's car to the destination he was headed to. I hate admitting this but I looked at him a few times , he was a heartthrob that's for sure. He had light blonde colored hair , like mine and he seemed to have beautiful emerald orbs which glistened with the sunset, that was currently happening.

He stopped at some red lights , and turned some lefts and rights , and finally he neared up on a peach looking townhouse.

He quickly parked and got off. Who's house was this? My thoughts were interrupted by the boy's perfectly shaped ass. I bit my lip , damn , all I could think of was what I would do with him. I smirked , we'll save those thoughts for later.

With my vamp speed I ran swiftly and stood right in back of him , starring at all of him , God what I would do to this little witch.

He then jolted trying to face me , but In seconds I was gone and went back to the tree's that surrounded the house , I hid there not wanting to get caught. I wanted to play with him , I knew if he was a witch he could sense me , and obviously he did.