Chapter Ten: You're Not The Only One That Died Last Night Pt. 1

*Ash's POV*

"Serena, how do you feel" I questioned as I drove, while everyone stared at her like a predators stalking their prey.

She groaned again 

"I remember everything" she spoke. "I...I died" her eyes widened at the realization.

Her hands trembled in a state of shock, as she started sobbing.

"Its okay Serena, just breath everything is going to be okay" I heard Naomi comfort her as she reached for her hand from the front seat.

Serena just sobbed quietly.

We decided to take Serena to her house where she would decide; feed or die?

************************

We were now in Serena's living room, Justin did something called "compulsion" on Serena's parents and put them to bed. He says it's a vampire ability and they can use it on humans to make them do whatever they please, seems sadistic to me.

Serena had stopped crying by now she just had a dead look on her face and everything bothered her.

She was sitting on her couch in the living room, us surrounding her.

"Can you stop tapping your foot" Serena gritted through her teeth at me, I realized what I was doing, nervous habit of mine and finally I stopped.

"Don't take it in the wrong way, she's in transition everything, is extra annoying" I heard Justin whisper my way.

"I heard that, what the hell is transition, and why I'm I not dead?" she said questioning us.

Justin kneeled to her height and spoke "Serena you died with vampire blood in your system, which means you're in transition into becoming a vampire, to complete the transition you need to drink human blood"

Dropping the bomb just like that Justin, for a 250 year old vampire you sure are an imbecile.

Weirdly Serena started laughing, psychotically. She just repeatedly laughed in a state of hysteria.

"You guys are so funny, hilarious actually, wait is this some sort of joke?" she said through laughs. 

"That urge that you have to rip into Ash's and Naomi's neck, that urge to suck their bodies dry, thats not a joke" He said his voice somehow calming Serena from her laugh attack.

Serena looked down at Justin, their eyes locking.

The room became silent, Serena's facial expressions changed rapidly. 

"Jus--Justi--Justin" Serena studdered her eyes becoming watery.

"Is this a prank?" She questioned, her tone stern.

Justin looked at her, and she looked at him but this time she was sobbing.

I looked at Naomi who was next to me, she seemed to gulp down harshly, avoiding my gaze. 

Precisely because she knew if I caught a glimpse of her face I'd know, beacause were both the same

jealous types.

But Serena was one of our bestfriends, yes she could be bitchy and very honest some times but she was always there when we needed something.

She was reliable.

"Im hungry, really really hungry" Serena said wiping away her tears, she stood and walked towards the other room which was the kitchen of her mansion of a house. Justin trailed closely behind.