Chapter Twenty Four: Prophecy

*Serena's POV*

"Oh my god, I..I.. almost I almos.."

"Killed him" Red riding hood finished her face filled with one of her 'smirks'.

I saw as she quickly compelled the Server to forget everything that had happened here and to go back to his jobs, which he swiftly did.

I was in complete disbelief, I'd never drank from the human vein and I had done so without control, because of Victoria.

I looked at her my body filled with rage.

With my vampire speed I swiftly, pinned the red riding hood of a bitch against to the wall.

"I fucking hate you!" I said screaming into her flawless porcelain face.

"Why?" She questioned with sarcasm, pouting mocking me.

I slammed her again harder into the kitchen wall.

Grabbing her neck, I could just rip it off but I knew Ash would hate me, even with all the bad shit she's done; including sending an order to turn me into a vampire.

"I..I just showed you.." She said through coughs as I choked her, my grip hard around her neck.

"The real monster you keep inside you, the real you" She finished as she grabbed my hand from her throat, and with the much more strength and ability she had twisted it turning my body so that my back was against her. Her mouth near my ear.

I whimpered under her grip.

Fuck she was stronger than me, it was definitely because she was an older Vampire.

"Don't be mad goldi locks, I didn't do anything but just have a drink, you were the one who joined in" She whispered against my ear and it was weird because her breath made my knees go weak.

I gathered myself pushing her off me, as I know face her.

"You seduced me into drinking!" I screamed confessing, I quickly realized what I had just said and confused the hell out of myself.

Why did I just say that?

I saw as a smirk was plastered all over her face, her eyebrow raised.

Stupid bitch.

Her stupid smirks.

"They have to be in here!" I heard Dean's voice say as, he barged in with Naomi into the kitchen.

I gulped knowing my face was still covered in dry blood from me and Red's 'Victim'

"See I knew I heard Serena screaming" Dean said to Naomi, who looked terrified at me, and then Dean fully looked at me and eyes widened.

I guess he heard me scream with his Vampire hearing.

I quickly turned my head avoiding their gaze, so they wouldn't see the evidence of my face.

Whatever monster was within me, thats how it needed to stay within me.

"What the fuck" I heard Naomi slowly utter behind me.

"Nothing to be worried about hun, she was just enjoying every perk of being a Vampire" I heard Red riding bitch say.

I heard Naomi gasp, and I felt my heart clench.

I bet she thought I was a monster.

I felt tears rush to my eyes, and felt them stroll down my face as I sniffled.

"It's okay Serena, lets get you cleaned up" I heard Deans voice soothe me as he approached me.

How he could be so fine about it, wasn't he wondering if I just drank from somebody.