Chapter Eight: Quietus

*Dean's POV*

"Nora get away from me, I told you me and Sabrina are happy" I said as I pushed her off of me. 

"Aww babe... you know I do it better, I make all you're fantasies come true" She said in a seductive tone as she ran her index finger down my chest all the way to the start of my pants. 

She was hot but she was annoying and plus I could't hurt Sabrina. 

I grabbed her finger and with my vampire strength threw her, swiftly across the room, we were currently in the guest room of Luke's beach house, as Nora wanted to quote on quote "talk". 

She knew better than to try to seduce me. 

I heard her wince in pain from the other side of the room, "You know Victoria was right I like you better with your emotions turned off" she said huffing standing up. Who the fuck does she think she is. 

With her vampire speed she came up to me in a flash and grabbed my heart straight from my chest

pain rushed quickly throughout my being,  and I started to grow angry.

She squeezed my heart seeing as she wanted me to wince, I didn't giver her the satisfaction, I just dealt with the pain.

"I won't rip your heart from your chest, since your so cute and although I would enjoy it maybe I'd rather rip it from Sabrinas chest" Her voice eminant; full of rage. If she got anywhwere close to Sabrina I would stake her to death, I would kill her.

Shit shes messing with my head, probably out of jeolousy, becuase I didn't sleep with her.

"Why don't you stop being jealous and go hang out with your little group of rejects" I hissed trying to hold back the pain of her slowly starting to rip my heart out, I felt my breaths start to grow short.

"Or maybe I'll go hang out with the reject of your girlfriend" She said coming close to my lips and bitting them. 

This stupid bitch.

She let go of my heart and left with in a flash, leaving an all to familiar swoshing sound behind her. 

Finally I grasped for air and the pain started to subside as I felt the open wound in my chest start to heal and close. 

I had to go get Sabrina before Nora would, although I think she's playing with my head either way, I couldn't trust her. 

I inhaled a deep breath, thinking back to all the people in this beach party, trying to figure out with whom she be with. 

Yet as always a annoying familiar face popped into my thoughts, Stupid As, he filled my mind  again with his fucking cute face.

I thought back to him being with Kol, for some reason it angered me

But I knew it wouldn't last.

I shook those thoughts and feelings out of my mind and remembered my main priority, Sabrina. 

I quickly exited the upstairs room and went down the big central stairs of the house that looked down upon the dance floor, sexual music played and two familiar faces came into view.

It was Kol carrying Ash's body up the stairs Ash looked dead, and realization hit me. 

WAS ASH WAS DEAD ?

Rage filled my body, I swear if my piece of shit brother did something to him, I would never forgive him.

*************************************************************

*Kol's POV* 

This night was a much needed one especially now that Ash was wrapped around my finger.