Chapter Twenty Three: Your First

Warning this Chapter is long so get your popcorn :)

*Ash's POV*

"Can you please say something?" I questioned Dean, who wouldn't talk to me he just kept punching the bark of a tree near the cabin.

"Dean!" I cried hoping he would stop as I neared him , what the fuck was wrong with him?

I had never seen him this mad before.

As I got closer I could see his knuckles were a bloody mess, and he wouldn't stop.

After I read the letter inside the cabin, and I saw him I knew something was definitely wrong. Especially since he left the cabin fuming and I had to go after him outside.

"Dean please stop!" I cried feeling at fault for him continuously hurting himself.

I quickly grabbed his bloody hand and I had to use all my force to stop him, because he was ten times stronger than me.

I could feel his blood on my hand but I still didn't let go, I desperately had the urge to wrap my hands around his and comfort him, but I controlled myself.

I was now standing in front of him and I saw his face of anger, I could see the veins on his neck that were now standing out.

I could see the anger and the pain in his beautiful blue ocean eyes.

I gulped quickly breaking the gaze and I looked down at his knuckles that through all the blood were now fully healed.

"Do you still have feelings for him?" He questioned with jealousy and hate apparent in his tone.

Feelings?

Was he talking about Noah?

How the fuck did he know?

I finally let go of his hand, feeling mine stained with his blood and I looked up to face him.

"Who told you?" I questioned feeling a bit angry he found out.

He ignored my question and suddenly grabbed me by my waist, slamming me into the tree pinning me against it, I felt a shot of pain run through my back and I winced in pain.

"Do you have feelings for him god damit!" He yelled at me in complete anger.

His grip, tight as he pinned me against the tree.

I wasn't scared of him, but I knew I couldn't use my magic against him, I didn't want to hurt him, even he had just hurt me.

I looked into his mesmerizing ocean orbs, and even though he was angry, all I could do was melt under them.

I suddenly saw as his eyes went blood shot and under his eyes black veins appeared, showing me his vampire features.

I felt my breath hitch at his beauty.

"Please answer me" he finally said in defeat, letting me go from the pinned position, quickly lowering his head and backing away from me.

To hide his features.

I thought back to his question.

I knew what the answer was.

I knew deep down that my feelings for Noah had never really left, they just subsided and now they were reignited; even if they were mixed with anger.

I didn't want to hurt Dean, because it was clear he was jealous and had feelings for me.

I knew I felt something for him also, but my mind and my heart were a mess with all these confused feelings.