Chapter Thirteen: He's Come To Fight

*Ash's POV*

I ran through the hallways of Pierce Harbor Academy I had to find him.

I needed to see him, To see if he was okay?

I looked above me the lights of the school flickered in distress.

Electricity in the ceiling lights cosuming me, it didn't stop me from runnning.

Was he dead?

He couldn't be? He can't be.

I ran so much I felt like my legs were about to give up on me.

My legs weighed on me and it seemed like the hallways just got longer.

Faintly in the distance I saw the exit door.

I ran faster, I was almost there.

Just a bit more and I'd reach the door and behind it he'd be there watiting.

I ran faster, feeling my heart accelerating even more.

I looked at the door, and "exit" sign above it, flickering tempting me.

Challenging me.

******************

*Dean's POV*

Me, Naomi and Serena where in the living room of Ash's house, Serena had told Naomi what I had told her, and that Nora was  definitely behind  this.

Ash's mom and Naomi's parents where in the kitchen "trying to see if their where updates from the authorities" but what that really meant was sometype of witch spell to find Ash.

Naomi had told Ash's mom and her parents that their was a vampire behind this, that vampire being Nora.

I should have ripped her heart out of her chest, Sabrina was dead because of her and now she had Ash.

If she does something to him, I wont kill her

I'll make eternity for her a living hell.

I felt the rage entice my blood ass it began to boil at the thought.

I didn't know him at all

but what I felt for him, that feeling was enough, I think that feeling held me together.

It's stupid but with Sabrina's death, I needed a distraction one that held me together.

"We've got something" I heard Ms.Cole rush into the living room her voice full of hope.

I quickly turned to her, her features reminding me of Ash.

I wonder if he also looked like his dad, but his dad was no where to be found.

"Can you two stay in here, not to be rude but just because we invited you both in to our homes doesn't make us dumb, we know what monsters you hide within, I invited you into my home because your Ash's closest friends and I apreaciate your concern but we are not allies" she finished as she pointed at me and Serena the whole time.

Naomi didn't look shocked, like she knew, was she a witch too?

Serena on the other hand, seemed shocked at Ms.Cole's revelation, but I knew the minute back at the bleachers something was off, who turned her into a Vampire?

Naomi and Ms.Cole walked into the kitchen while I just stared at Serena, of course she was a Vampire a human can't be stronger than a Vampire.

"Shocked? well you're just like me" she sassed and spoke again "Now stop staring, Im trying to focus and litsen in on what they got on Ash" she said signaling to her ear, she was using her Vampire super hearing, like if it wasn't disrespectful, which it was but my curiosity was getting the best of me I had to know.