Chapter Seven: Sexually Frustrated

*Dean's POV*

"Dean I think I love you" she told me her voice sincere.  I didn't know how to respond I felt something for her I don't know what  it was but she made me forget Ash.... I mean I forgot about him, I didn't need anyone to help me, but maybe if I just faked this act a bit more maybe Sabrina could help me forget.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that oh my god I'm an idiot, I didn't know what I was thinking" She quickly stood up from my lap and left me sitting on my bestfriends Luke's guest room bed. I didn't want her to think I didn't like her, I felt something for her. I stood up and grabbed her soft skinned arm before she could leave the room.

I felt something for her.

"No, no, look sabrina to be honest with you, I like you, but I don't know if I have fallen in love with you yet" I said turning her body towards mine and gently cupping her face in my hands, I removed a strand of hair that covered her face. She was beautiful, stunning, I looked into her solid green eyes, and I kissed her. 

I felt something for her.

Yet I was scared to show her what I was, I was scared she would hurt me, leave me, I'm tough in everything else I mean I'm a fucking vampire but inside I was weak.

I kept kissing her lips they were soft; deliciously soft, she definetely made me forget. The kiss intensified and she gently grasped my hair, she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my toned waist. I cought her just in time and kept kissing her, it felt good, but she she didn't make me feel alive.

She had a certain warmth to her though that reminded me of him, why couldn't I just forget his stupid presence.

I heard the door open and a hyped Luke's voice interrupted the kiss,  "You fucking horny bastards, save that for the party which happens to start right now, and I can't believe my bestfriend is banging my little sister, thats fucking sick!" he said chuckling, did I mention she was my homies little sister?

After luke's inturruption I gently let go of Sabrina and she stood back on the ground but quickly ran out of the room screaming

"I'm going to kill you luke!" a sincere mission she had by her tone.

I thought about Sabrina, maybe I could grow to love her

Because I felt something for her.

I changed cloths quickly to attend the already ongoing party, I wasnt the party type but I still enjoyed grinding and hearing music so I guess this party would be good, plus it would get things off my head.

I wore a white fitted v-neck, blue denim skinny jeans, a black baseball cap, and lastly white chuck taylor converse. I styled my "hero hair" and made my way downstairs to party.

Sabrina was probably in her room changing and doing her makeup, god she took a good 2 hours doing her makeup talking about how she needs to contour and highlight and that if her winged eyeliner isn't perfect she would throw a fit then probably after doing her makeup she would take another hour taking selfies and documenting her makeup onto twitter and instagram. 

Nontheless she always looked hot with or without makeup.

I went downstairs where the music was blasting and people where entering and pilling up by the minute, some were in the backyard or in there swimsuits to go to the nearby beach. Some were already getting alcohol to entoxicate themselves and the others where awkwardly standing talking to there friends.

Who was coming to this party? my inner thoughts questioned.

All these faces were so unfamiliar, I mean I knew some of them but the others were anonymous to me.