Chapter Twenty Two: Crystals

Start from the beginning

Kalfah completely halted my body, for I could not move. His power controlling me.

"I actually preferred you Dorian, a beautiful nymph who could not make his own magic but only take it from others"

I could feel his presence behind my body.

"But If you won't tell me the recipe, I'll just look into your conscious and take it myself; beloved"

Kalfah took a hold of my hair forcing me to kneel down.

I was terrified.

I felt as he placed two fingers from both his hands on the sides of my head and then spoke

"Reveal it to me"

Once his words left his mouth, prodigious amounts of pain where inflicted within me.

"AUHHH!" I shouted in pain.

I shouted until the pain subsided; once he had stopped.

"Now I know" he spoke again.

He picked up Timoris's head and dragged her body by her hair.

"You will walk into the wild with me and we will complete this, you will not scream for aid, and after tonight I will live forever and watch you both die" He finished.

It was as if he was using his power over me, because I had to obey, I could not run.

We retreated from the Temple and I saw Kalfah reach for a nearby golden cup after that we went into the wilderness.

I looked into the night sky and realized something was happening a phenomenon out of the ordinary.

The moon was full and had turned a red-orange color signifying that tonight was the Blood Moon.

"What luck it seems we've landed on a harvest night" his face showing me a ominous grin.

The other gifted ones used the immense power the moon offered tonight for offerings and sacrifices.

I eyed Kalfah as he positioned, Timoris's  body on the ground.

"We don't have all the ingredients but our blood my dark art and the Blood Moon will fill that void" He explained.

Kalfah placed the golden cup in the center on the ground of all three of us.

He grabbed a nearby sharp stone and cut his hand, having the blood drip into the cup.

Kalfah then passed the stone to me so I would cut my hand too and follow his actions.

I had to stop him somehow, I knew this spell would weaken him during the process of becoming immortal and that would be the time to attack.

I followed with my plan and obeyed.

I sliced my hand, red blood now apparent, I did the same as he, letting the blood drip and fall into the cup.

Kalfah then grabbed Timoris and cut her hand and repeated our previous actions.

He then closed his eyes and started to speak the incantation.

Two droplets of blood rose from the cup as Kalfah continued repeating the spell and the blood separated in a diagonal direction in the proximity of me and Timoris it then driped in front of us and into the soil of the earth.

In a matter of instances two beautiful crystals formed from what I believed was me and Timoris's blood.

Then the golden cup, sparked and fumes left from it, he grabbed it and drank the now complete immortality elixir.