Epilogue

Epilogue

few hours later

{Andrew's POV}

As I slipped on my tux, I looked at the pictures of me and Emma. It's funny how our relationship works. She's the silly one, the funny one. While I'm the serious one. She's like a gift... for me. She makes me like a 3-year old child who is getting his first new toy car. The kid always freaks out... it doesn't disturb me though. She helped me changed. It's like a new world. Everything's clear, everything's fine unlike before.

It was like I woke up when she came in...

I looked at the picture of me and Emma. We were on our first date, on our way to watch Thor. She took this picture, her smile and her bright orbs that makes you want to fall into space.

Before she walked into my life, everything was a mess. A total big blur. The breakup, the stress, those kinds of problems.

But then she came in... barging in like a model. Her flaws are like stars on her face. I'm seeing stars when I see those beautiful freckles on her cheeks. Everything was so dead...

Like I was... weak...

Then a miracle happened, even though she was clumsy, everything... changed. Like, I saw God. She's a miracle... to me.

I can't help but smile like a total idiot when I looked back at the times we were together. A jog in the park, the day we first met, our first date, moving into my house, protecting Emma from him (Will)...

That bloody bastard.

I almost fell on the ground while I was in space. Catching myself. I slipped on my black, leather shoes and picked up a Rose. I was supposed to buy a black Rose (black roses are real, they're in Turkey) but it was too expensive. So I picked an ordinary one.

I looked at myself in the whole-body mirror and smiled to myself. On my right, is my angel sided me and on my left, is my devil sided me.

"You look ravishing!" said the angel, while the devil,

"You look goodly-badly evil."

"You, shut up!"

"No, you."

"You both shut up." I said.

"What was that, Andy?" my mom asked.

I flinched when I heard her voice. "Sorry," I stated.

She smirked. "You're off to space again."

I roll my eyes. Fixing my tux. I wondered how Emma was doing. In a few hours, she'll be walking down the aisle.

{Emma's POV}

Andrea walked in my room looking concerned.

"What is it? Is Andrew okay?" I asked.

"He's fine, Emma. It's just that the flowers you ordered are..." She wouldn't spit it out.

"What about the flowers?"

"They aren't roses like we ordered."

"What? What are they?"

"Orchids." Orchids? But how did that get messed up? No one knew my favorite flower except for...

Andrew.

I'm going to kill him after the wedding, so help me god.

"It's fine, Andrea. That's probably the work of Garfield."