Chapter 3-I love him.

I went inside and William is sleeping on his desk. I went upstairs with my tiptoes and knocked at Bea's door. She handed me Drago and I hugged him. I went to my room and locked the door.

I changed into my PJs and I received a text from Andrew.

Goodnight, Emma. Love uuu...

Goodnight... (:

Then went to sleep.

~*~

I woke up because Drago licked my nose. "Alright, I'm up, I'm up." I said and Drago barked. I stood up from my bed and a knock on my door was heard. I ran up to the door and I opened it, revealing my mother.

"You just woke up?" Mom asked. "Yeah, Drago woke me up..." I yawned. She went inside and went straight to the kitchen to cook me some breakfast.

"Um, why are you here cooking my breakfast?" I asked politely. "It's Sunday." She said. Right, every Sunday, she has to go cook breakfast for me.

I received a text from Andrew.

Gud Morrow. :D

Gud morning... Mum is here. :(

Why?

Every Sunday, she has to come at my apartment to cook breakfast for me.

Oh...

My mom noticed that I was texting. She asked, "who's that?" She paused. "William?" She added. I sighed.

"I don't even like him!" I said. "He told me that now.." She said. My jaw dropped. I looked at my door and a mail slid. I walked towards it and bent my knees to pick it up.

What time is it now? Right, Sunday!

Mummy babying you?

-Will

I tore the paper apart and texted Will.

If you're still not OVER with the "NO", I'm taken. Now, leave me alone, NOW!

"Sweetie, eggs are ready." Mom said. "How 'bout bacon?" I asked. "Fine." She said. I smirked. A text was received.

TAKEN?????!!!!!!

Yeah 😏:p

By who???

Jealous?? Now, don't talk to me.

Then deleted his messages. Another message was received.

What time are you going to have an exercise? Without that lil' monster. ;)

How dare you!!

Uhmmmmmmmmm..... 8, I guess????

Roger that.

I laughed. Mom noticed me laughing. "Sweetie, who's texting you?" Mom asked. "Someone..." I said. It's true! By that I mean my boyfriend.

"Who?" She asked as she sat down the chair and put her arms on the table making it crossed. "I went out with someone last night..." I said. Mom laughed.

"Mom!" I groaned. Then another knock on the door was heard. My mom ran towards the door.

I heard her say, "hi." Awkwardly. I'm just chewing on my bacon. My mom ran towards me and she said, "there's a man in the room..." I stood up and walked to my living room. I saw Andrew.

"You're still eating?" Andrew laughed. "I just woke up, okay!" I said. Mom appeared. "Mum!" I paused.

"This is Andrew, the one I was texting." I said. ""Andrew, this is my mom, Krista." I added. Andrew offered his hand to my mom and shook her hand, saying, "nice to meet you, Mrs. Stone." My mom laughed. "You can call me Krista." She said and put her hands on her sides making a sound.