Chapter 4-don't call me that

We went outside our apartment and he grabbed his keys out that came out in his pocket and pressed the unlock button. When I saw the headlights, his car was a Porsche. The Porsche that I saw when I met him in the mall.

"You own that?" I asked. "Yeah," Andrew said. "I own it." He added. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me, I got inside and he closed it then he went inside too. He started the engine and I turned on the aircon then he pulled away.

"Where's your family?" I asked. "In New Jersey." He answered. I just nodded. I put Drago on my lap. I dug through my purse and looked for my iPhone. I checked my messages that was sent from my mother.

Emily

Your father is in the hospital...

I covered my mouth.

What? Why?

He has tuberculosis.

When can I come?

Later at 7 pm.

Ok.

Andrew noticed that I'm texting someone so he asked, "who's that?"

"Mum..." I said silently. "You okay?" He asked.

"No..." I cried. "Why?" He asked.

"Dad is in the hospital because of tuberculosis..." I answered. Andrew stopped the car.

"What?!" He asked shockingly. "My dad... Has tuberculosis... I have to go at 6...." I said. Andrew grabbed my hand and he wiped my

tears.

"Everything will be fine..." Andrew said. "Now let's go to my house and watch a movie, Little Girl." He said. I laughed and he smiled. Again with the Little Girl. What does that mean?

-

We arrived at his house. Gerald was outside. He has no gates, Gerald wasn't wearing a leash. When I saw his house, it's nice, the lawn is nice, the walls oh his house are beautiful. It's like my dream house.

We went out of the car and Gerald ran into me. Andrew laughed.

"Woah!" I said. Andrew laughed. "Come here, boy!" He said as he whistled and Gerald ran into Andrew. Andrew falls down in the grass and he just laughs. I laughed. Gerald licking Andrew's face made me laugh. He pushed Gerald away and I let go of Drago and he ran to Gerald. When Drago ran to Gerald, Drago was in his playing position, with his tail wagging really fast. Then Gerald went near Drago and Drago ran in circles. Andrew laughed and I smiled.

"That's one beautiful house!" I paused. Andrew smiles at me. "What's your job?" I asked.

"I'm a publicist." Andrew said. "Really, cause I'm an author." I said. He laughed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. The dogs followed.

"Claudine!" Andrew called. "Who's that?" I asked. "She's my sister's baby sitter." He answered. Claudine came.

"You called?" Claudine said. Andrew grabbed his wallet and gave her $20. Then she left. Andrew bent one knee and he petted Gerald. Gerald's back is now facing the floor and he wants to be tickled.

"Gerald, you want it?" Andrew asked. He scratched Gerald's belly and Gerald's leg started moving. I walked around his house and he has a lot of pictures of him. Graduation pictures, baby pictures, and his first picture of a model. He said he's a publicist.

"Andrew, I thought you were a publicist." I said. Andrew ran towards me and looked at his pictures.

"I am. A publicist and a photographer." He said. I looked at his family pictures. Then I saw a girl wrapped around his arms.