Chapter 19-Christmas Eve

"Andrew, can we not pack?" I asked.

"Why?"

"Because," I hesitate and sat down on the bed. "Because we're not gonna live here. We're only gonna stay here for 3 days." Andrew pulled my suitcase and put it beside the coffee table where the coffee maker is and he pulls his suitcase beside mine. I smile and walked out of the room. Roaming around our hotel room, there's a nice view of Manhattan here. I could just sit here all day and stare at this point. I could see buildings in the horizon. It's so beautiful...

"Someone seems relaxed." Andrew says. He leans on the doorframe a and crossed his arms and smiles at me. I smiled back.

"It's just a beautiful view of Manhattan." I said. Andrew joins me and hugs me. The wind violently blares in our skins and I sighed happily.

"It is beautiful," Andrew said. "Why don't we go out?"

"On a snowy weather?" I asked.

"Of course! Prepare your sweater, your scarf and your earmuffs or even knitted gloves for you." Andrew says, he kisses my cheek and runs to the bedroom. Well, better get out of the hotel because of boredom. I closed the window and ran to the bedroom. Opened my suitcase and looked for my scarf, knitted sweater and my earmuffs. I looked for my fury boots and wore them. I looked at myself at the mirror. Teen-ish look. Long sleeves, sweater, furry boots, black jeggings, scarf and earmuffs. Andrew gets out of the bathroom.

"Oh God, I thought there was a teenager in here." Andrew said in a surprising tone. I laughed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out, ran to the elevator but the elevator was full.

"Let's use the stairs then." Andrew said.

"Can't we just wait?" I asked.

"You need an exercise, so we run." Andrew said. He pulled me to the stairs and we ran down. Ugh, why did we even have to stay on a 38th floor of Manhattan hotel? At least we're not on the 45th floor, that would be so much worse.

Andrew lets go of my hand and sat down on the railings, sliding down.

"You don't wanna run, this is the only option for you!" Andrew said sliding down the railing. That would be inappropriate for a lady. I'll just run.

Took us 15 minutes to reach the ground floor. Breathing in and out and Andrew just looks at me, laughing. He walks out of the hotel and I followed. I make a snowball and hid it behind my back.

"Your face was priceless a while ago." Andrew teases.

"So?" I smirk.

Andrew looks at me with a blank expression on his face. "You're stepping on a poo." I jumped up and saw nothing. Andrew laughs.

"You're such a kid!" I spat.

"Why is it bad to be a spoiled brat for once in a while?" Andrew asked.

"I-" actually he has a point, it's not bad to be a spoiled kid for once in a while because your all grown up.

"Speechless?" Andrew smirked.

I smirked back. "No." Andrew sticked his tongue out and threw him the snowball and ran away laughing. Andrew chased me and I stopped at a swing set. He stops running and I sit down on the swing sets. Andrew walked towards and pushed the swing. After that he stands up on the swing set which there still spaces. The swing swings by itself now.

"Since you threw me that snowball..." Andrew said. I know what he was thinking already.

"Andrew-no... don't you-don't you dare!" Too late. I was pushed. I stood up and brushed myself off because of the snow. Then after that I was picked up by Andrew, bridal style. I giggled.

"I would've got frost bite there." I said.

"Then I'll make you warm." Andrew said. I giggled. I looked up and saw a mistletoe.

"What a coincidence!" I yelled.

"Why?"

"Mistletoe." I replied. Andrew looked up and smiled. We pressed our lips together and finally puts me down to the ground. I opened my eyes and saw a perfect snowflake on his hair.

"Andrew," I said. "Yes?"

"There's a perfect snowflake on your hair." I said. He shook his head and I caught the snowflake. I showed it to Andrew and he smiled. He kissed me on the forehead, took out his camera and pictured us. Then he took another shot and this time, he kissed my cheek.

-

So we stayed outside until evening, having coffees just for us to be warm.

"This is the coolest night I've ever had." Andrew said. I looked at him and smiled.

Then a shooting star comes by. "Shooting star!"

"What'd you wish for?" Andrew asked.

"That I wish I've more moments with you like this." I replied. Andrew smiled. "Me too..." He checked his time and it was 12:00.

"Well, what do you know," Andrew said. "Merry Christmas Emma."

"It's Christmas already?" I joked. "I'm just kidding. Merry Christmas to you too." I said. We connected our lips together.

Merry Christmas, Emily.

* Author's Note *

As a Christmas gift to you amazing readers and amazing followers, this is an early update! Merry Christmas guys!

ilysm c:

Again, merry Christmas! And a happy new year!

P.S.: I hope your 2014 is good to you guys! :))))