Chapter 22-the little things we do

"Emily!!" Sonja hugged me. Really tight. Forgot, Sonja is a hugger.

"Sonja!" I said, choking. She lets go of me and laughed. Rachel walked towards me and hugged me.

"Hi, Em." Rachel said.

"Hi, Rach." I said. She lets go and we got inside and they moved some stuffs around this house.

"So, Emma," Sonja begins. "Any news? What happened to you?"

I laughed. "So, months ago, I just found out that the owner of the apartment that I lived in a few months ago, has a crush on me and asked me out and I said no... he's obsessed with me and will never stop stalking me and my boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend?!" Sonja asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"Damn. You even beat me." Rachel said. I laughed. You see, Rachel is th oldest here and is still single. So mainly, her theme song is Single Ladies... I'm just kidding. Haha. And Sonja here, I'm older than her. I'm 25 years old and she's 24.

"What's his name?" Sonja asked giggling. I laughed.

"Andrew Garfield." I replied.

Rachel was open mouthed. "No way! I just saw him in the magazines I read!" She ran to the table where the magazines are and showed me a page of where Andrew is.

"I can't believe you're dating him." Rachel said.

I chuckled. Sonja was open mouthed.

"Oh my God, he's so gorgeous!" Sonja said. I laughed. I grabbed the magazine from Rachel and looked for a page where me and Andrew are. I finally found a picture of me with a kid. I showed it to them.

"I haven't read that one yet-" Rachel cut off.

"OMG!! YOU'RE FAMOUS!!" Sonja yelled. She jumped up and down.

"I'm famous in writing." I corrected.

"Oh my gosh, he even said things about you here." Rachel said.

"Really?" I asked.

"He said: Here is a picture of the wonderful and adorable Emma Stone. Emma is a beautiful author. Her books motivates us. She is really down to earth and really silly. She motivates me to continue working by reading her books.

She is one of the most beautiful human beings on earth. I really think that she's great. She is playful but not too playful like children. She loves kids and she motivated this kid in the picture.

I can't even imagine a life without Emma." [A/N: Just made that up] Rachel said. That's just touching.

"Aww..." Sonja mouthed. I smiled. Rachel flipped a page and saw a picture of me and Andrew. She showed it to me and I stole it from her. Reading the article.

Once I was done reading the article, I looked at the picture of me and Andrew. The way we look at each other.

"Emily, look, it's your crush last time!" Sonja squealed. I looked outside and saw Kurt Anderson. Still the same but I don't like him anymore.

"Sonja, I don't like Kurt anymore." I said. Sonja giggled. She's that giggly girl and while Rachel is a gothic person. She always have dark secrets that she will never spoil to us. She even have this scar on her shoulder.

***

Laughing at the jokes we made that makes us look like stupid, high or even drunk. We were just talking about the things we did when I left.