Chapter 25-dress up

Chapter 25-dress up

Don't tell me everything last night was a dream. Everything last night was a dream...

Oh God... It wasn't... Yup... Pretty much... I'm engaged... Dad, I'm not your little girl anymore...

Is it always like this? Feeling anxious for the wedding? Ugggghhh, why does everything have to be a surprise?

I covered myself in a blanket like a burrito. Then closed my eyes. Trying to go to my dreamland. A land filled with dreams like dogs and unicorns. No needles and spiders. Everything here on dreamland... 100% approved life of mine!

Then someone pulled my blankets. Cold breeze hits my skin.

"UGGGHHH, 5 more minutes." I groaned.

"5 minutes is over, sleepy head." Said Andrew.

"1 hour."

"Emma, I have a meeting!" Andrew exclaimed. "Because you're gonna have to leave the house too."

I got up and saw Andrew dressed on a suit. "Didn't have to dress like that." I said. "And who said I'm leaving the house?"

"Me."

"Why?"

He snorted and rolled his eyes. "Ring finger."

"Right..." I said. "But I'm bad at these things! I'm only good when it's jeans and pairing but not dresses!"

"Well, I'm gonna have to call my sister to help you." Andrew said as he fixed his collar. Trying to adjust his tie. I got up and walked towards him and helped him adjust his tie.

"You have a sister?" I asked.

Andrew nodded. "Her name is Andrea Hope."

"Andrea? Andrea and Andrew... What are you some kind of twins?"

He chuckled, "Kind of... But she's younger than me."

I just waited for the age.

"Same as you." He finally said. He pecked me on the cheek and left. I opened my drawer and dug to look something really fit today.

***

"Took you an hour and I'm already late." Complained Andrew.

I chuckled, "I was looking something really fit today but then all I got is crappy shirts. I forgot to wash my clothes last time..."

He grinned and planted me a kiss on the forehead. I opened the door and ran towards his car. Leaving him behind. I hopped inside his car and he followed. He inserted his keys in the keyhole and pulled away.

I'm just there, looking for some good music. Then I heard Super Psycho Love by Simon Curtis.

"You like this song?" Asked Andrew.

"It's catchy." I laughed.

He grinned. "I'm starting to like it too."

We arrived at the mall for 30 minutes. I hopped out of the car but Andrew stopped me to.

"Andrea should be here..." He said. Then he received a text. "She's here."

"Where?"

"Right there," he pointed where Andrea was. I already spotted her. It's pretty easy because she's the one who's waiting for me and she just look exactly like Andrew! Twins maybe.

"Ooh, she looks like you." I teased.

He smiled sheepishly and pecked him on the cheek and hopped out of the car and closed the door. He pulled away. I turned around and saw Andrea wearing shorts, a button up blouse and a brown cardigan. I walked up to her and she grinned. Grinned like Andrew. Uggghhh...