Chapter 6-what happened?!

I look over at Emma. Her head is down. I look at the time and it was 10. I ducked down to see if she's asleep. She is. I carried her to the room. I brushed my teeth and changed into my PJs. Which are t-shirt and boxers. I lay down beside her and turned off my lamp and I kissed her forehead and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

-

I woke up. Then Emma watches me stretch and yawn. I look at her. Her beautiful green eyes look into mine. She smiles like a little kid. I smiled back at her. Then she turned away from me. I cuddled her and I say, "good morning, love," I smiled. She turns her head at me and kisses my lips lightly. She stood up and I was still lying on the bed. Right, Monday, I have work. I quickly stood up from my bed and I changed into my working clothes.

Now, I'm wearing a suit with my necktie and I carried my converse with me. Then I see Emma cooking breakfast. She turns at me and said, "looking fancy there," she said as she pulled my necktie and pushed our lips together.

"Where are you going? Gonna cheat?" Emma teased. "Just because I'm on a suit, I'm gonna cheat on you. No, I'm gonna work." I answered.

"I can't survive here, all I'll ever do is write." Emma whined. "Don't you have any other jobs?" I asked as I sat down on the floor to put on my shoes.

"I have no work today." She bit her lower lip. "Part time job?" I asked.

"No," Emma answered. "Go help yourself here," I teased. She groaned like a little girl and lied on the couch upside down. She made puppy eyes. The most adorable human puppy eyes I have ever seen.

"Don't make me late!" I whined. "Eyes are too adorable enough for you?" She asked.

"Yes, go to your mother or father's house." I said as I walked out of the house. I put on my shades and I press the key and my car was parked right in front of Gordon's house. I ran there and I finally went inside my car and Emma called.

"Andrew!" "Yes?" I asked yelling.

"I love you!" She yells back. I shape my hands as a heart and she smiled. I started the engine then I pulled away.

Emma's POV.

What should I do?! I went inside the house and continued cooking my breakfast. A knock was heard on the door. I ran towards the door and it revealed William. I quickly shut the door at his face. I'm rude.

"Emma?" William said. "You live here now?" He asked. I then see Gerald and I tell him that, "it's the mailman. Bark at him." I smile. Gerald runs to the window and he started barking. I look at William and he saw Gerald. Gerald scared Will. Will is afraid of big dogs. So he ran away. I smiled at Gerald with his tail wagging.

"Good boy!!" I say then he runs to me and he wants to be tickled. "Who's the good boy?! Who's the good boy?! You are!" I laugh and tickle his belly. Then Drago jumped on Gerald and they chased each other.

"Well, at least there's a man's best friend here, right, boys?!" Then they stopped chasing each other and sat down. Drago lied down and did puppy eyes, telling me he wants food.

"Awwww!!!" I said. I ran to the kitchen and they followed. I pour their bowls with their dog food. Then I ran to the stove and stopped cooking my sausage. I ate on the TV room and they both lied down on the fluffy carpet. When I turned on the TV, 101 Dalmatians was the movie. So their heads were up and watched the movie. I did too.

-

"Emma, I'm home!" Andrew says with bags hanging on his fingers. He walked to the TV room and saw me watching The Avengers. I look at him and I said, "hi, babe,"

"I just met Robert." Andrew says. My jaw drops and I punch his arm playfully. "So, what did you do while I was gone?" Andrew asked as he looks for food on the fridge.

"Watched with the dogs." I answered. Then he grabs diet coke and he hands me Sprite. "What did you watch?" Andrew asked.

"101 Dalmatians, Marley and Me apt then this." I answered. He noticed that my eyes were red because of crying. He laughs and he spat, "cried enough for Marley and me gone?" I smiled. He puts his arm on my shoulder and I kissed his cheek.

"Does Will come here?" I asked. "For mail, why?" Andrew replied.

"He came here with no mail on his hands." I said. "Looking for you, maybe?" Andrew smirks.

"Don't worry, Gerald barked at him and I shut the door at his face." I said. Andrew laughed. He looked at Gerald and gave him a thumbs up and he just kisses my cheek. His breathing tickles me. I tilted my head so that his breathing won't go through my neck.

"Why are you doing that?" Andrew asked. "You're tickling me," I admitted.

"What?" He tries to kiss my neck and I bent my neck.

"So you're easy to be tickled when someone is breathing at your neck, huh?" Andrew smirks. "Andrew, no!" Then he starts to tickle me. I laughed really hard that I can't breathe. Then Gerald pushed him and I said, "good boy!" Andrew just laughs. I kick him softly.

"I knew that would be coming." Andrew said. I laughed. "Dogs will always be there for the girl who is being tickled," I say as I walk upstairs.

-

I'm changed into my silver tank top and black jeans.

"Where are you going?" Andrew asked. "I'm called for a meeting. The book I'm about to publish." I answered. I grabbed my car keys and I walked outside. I inserted the key in the keyhole of the car and went inside. I started the engine and I pulled away.

-

"Emily, when are you gonna publish the book?" Owen asked. My manager. "At the end of summer." I said.

"Customers are buying your books, one said that he's waiting for another book." Cleo said. My publicist. I wish Andrew.

"So, all we're gonna talk about is this? About when I'm gonna publish it." I asked.

"No, Daniel wants all your books. Every copy." Owen said. "Okay. Give him what he needs. He just wants a show anyway!" I say as I threw the papers on the table.

"All you ever cared about is money, not even the other people or even my books." I said angrily and I walked out of the room.

-

I see William in front of Andrew. Talking about something. Then Andrew punches William. I quickly step out of the car.

"Andrew!" I yelled. "You stay away from her!" Andrew yells at William. William runs away.

"What happened?" I asked. "Getting your attention," Andrew says. "What?" I choked on my words.

"He's trying to get your attention." Andrew says as he went inside.

---

This chapter sucks! It's a cliffhanger, bleeeehhhhhhhh! I have writer's block about this story.

Goodnight!