She deserved nothing but the best and if it meant that I would just be her best friend for the rest of our lives, I would be happy to at least have the honor to be called her best friend.

I made sure to order the pizza while I took an Uber to her place, making sure to take the detour to the pizza place before hand. Two pizza boxes in hand, I was knocking on her door almost an hour after I had gotten out of the booth.

Through the door I could hear some rustling and some running steps coming towards me before the door swung inward, revealing the pale skinned beauty.

"Hey Camz!" Her eyes were sparkling and she almost seemed jittery.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked a little concerned about how she was acting.

"Yeah." She bit her lip. "I may have had a cup...or two of coffee while waiting for you." She hiccupped after she said that and I found it super adorable. She mumbled a soft 'excuse me'.

"Well at least you won't be falling asleep during our movie night." For a brief moment, we stood awkwardly in her doorway, staring at each other.

Breaking the silence, she slapped herself across her forehead.

"I'm such a horrible host. Where are my manners? Come on in Camz. Take a load off." She moved aside, letting me in, pizzas still in my arms.

I immediately went into the living, skipping over asking for a plate since I had a box for myself. I could just eat from the box and save Lauren the pain of having to do some dishes.

"Don't you want a plate Camz?" Lauren had followed me into the living room.

"Naw. I'm good right here. Plus the faster we start the movie night, the more movies we can watch." I was already searching through her Netflix, trying to find a great movie to watch first. Wreck It Ralph caught my eye, and I pressed play.

I felt the weight change on the sofa, letting me know she had finally taken a seat.

She handed me a napkin and I dug in to my pizza. I had gotten Hawaiian pizza while I got Lauren spinach and sausage on hers; abominable thing to eat. That was not pizza. It was chick food.

The movie kept us quiet for awhile and so did the food. I had pretty much demolished my pizza within the first 30 minutes of the movie. I was stuffed, but I could do with something sweet.

Lauren had gotten every snack known to man and put it on her coffee table. I had noticed when I sat down, but it had not caught my attention until now, when I had to decide on what candy I wanted to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Making my decision, I reached for the box of Reese's pieces, feeling something soft, instead of a solid box. I looked at where my hand was and it was on top of Lauren's.

Our eyes connected, words non-existent between us. I blushed and retracted my hand from hers. "Sorry. You can have it."

I considered my other choice, but Lauren stopped me.

"Nothing says we can't share." She shrugged and put the box out in front of me, offering me some of it. I held out my hand and she poured some into it.

"Thank you." I blushed again. I popped one in my mouth, before my eyes wandered back to the movie.

_____________________________

Lauren

Throughout the rest of the movie, after the moment where Camila's hand and I interacted, I couldn't stop sneaking glances at her. She was so damn beautiful.

I know I probably had taken it too far the other week when I had paraded naked in front of her. I don't know what had come over me, but it had happened and I couldn't change it now.