Chapter Nineteen

WARNING: SMUT IS IN THE BEGINNING. YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IT IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE, SO JUST SKIP DOWN TO THE LITTLE ~ SIGN. This story is also rated 'R' now because of that, but that shouldn't be a problem, right? Oops.

"Zayn..." He whispered, biting his lip. The sleeping boy quieted down, and Liam carefully lowered himself back onto the bed, unsure of what to do. When the silence continued, he shut his eyes again, preparing to sleep.

"Daddy."

Sighing gently, Liam opened his eyes again, coming face to face with his boyfriend, who was much more awake than he was at the moment. After rubbing his eyes to wake himself up a little more, Liam turned his head to the side, giving Zayn a sleepy look. "What are you doing awake?"

Face to face, Liam could tell that Zayn's face was flushed, even in the small amount of light that was coming from the one he had left on in the kitchen. "Uh..." Zayn began, looking away from him and burying his face against his chest. He mumbled something completely unintelligible, making Liam frown and his eyebrows raise in surprise.

"You can tell me, Zee. I promise." He smiled, kissing his forehead.

Zayn awkwardly cleared his throat and shifted. "I had a naughty dream?" It came out as more of a question than an actual answer, showing how nervous he was. "A-and... um..."

"And...?" Liam pressed on. Zayn's words clearly weren't working right, so when he looked down and saw Liam's hand on his shoulder, he immediately got a much better idea. Grabbing Liam's fingers, he shoved his hand under the blankets, trying to explain without saying anything that would make him blush even harder. Liam instantly froze, looking between Zayn's shy face and the blankets. "Oh..."

Zayn nodded, blinking expectantly, like Liam was just going to snap his fingers and his problem was going to go away. At least, it was a problem because he didn't know what else to call it. It could have been a blessing in disguise for all he knew.

With his eyes wide, Zayn nuzzled against Liam's neck, a careful smile on his lips. "Help me?"

Liam ran his fingers through his hair nervously. There was a very blurred line between relationships and sex, anyone would be able to talk about that. On the other hand, he and Zayn didn't have a normal kind of relationship, and one wrong move could screw it up fairly badly. He brought his hands back up to cup Zayn's cheeks, holding him in place so he could kiss him. "Are you sure?"

"Y-Yeah..." He nodded, arms wrapping themselves around Liam's body. "Please?"

Without another second's pause, Liam nodded, placing another kiss on his lips before pressing Zayn onto his back. "If you want me to stop, you can tell me, okay?"

Zayn nodded eagerly, squirming when Liam didn't immediately give his aching member any attention. Unlike usual, Liam wasn't able to tell whether he was being big or little, but he hoped it wouldn't matter as long as he was making Zayn happy. He would figure it out eventually, he supposed. He got into a comfortable position, balancing himself on top of Zayn's legs, mostly over his knees so he wasn't putting any unnecessary strain on him. Whether he did or not, his boyfriend didn't mind, squirming beneath him and resting his hands on top of Liam's thighs.

The thing was, Liam had never done anything like this before. With girls, yes, but with other guys? He just wasn't prepared. He tried to remember all of the things he had learned from those stupid porn videos that every guy watched at least once as he stared into hopeful brown eyes, and taking a deep breath, he leaned down to lock their lips together. Zayn complied as soon as he felt the sensation, nibbling on Liam's bottom lip and silently willing him to go on.