Hinata Shoyo ~ 3 Months

Damn, you guys really do love your Hinata. Not that I'm complaining, he is a cutie.

Requested by AaliyahCedeno0

~*~

"Shoyo, I'm nervous," you mumbled, wringing your hands in front of you as you looked down at his doormat.

Hinata placed his own hands over your trembling ones, as if trying to calm you, while he dug into his school bag with the other hand, trying to find his house keys.

"Don't be! My mum and Natsu are really nice, I'm sure they'll love you!" Hinata exclaimed, leaning over to give you a quick peck on the cheek as he opened the door, pulling away to let you step into the house first.

It wasn't big, but it was nicely decorated and just enough for three people. Family photos dusted the walls and cheesy phrases about how family was everything. It made you wonder where Hinata's dad was, even though you never had the nerve to ask about it.

"Shoyo, is that you?" You heard a voice call from the living room, causing you to jump.

You had never been so scared to simply go round your boyfriend's house for dinner, but since Hinata was your first boyfriend, you sort of had a justified reason for being nervous.

What if you said the wrong thing? What if Natsu caught you kissing and told Hinata's mum? What if--

"Yeah, it's me!" Hinata called back, lightly grabbing ahold of your hand and squeezing it reassuringly. "I brought Y/N too!"

You didn't know how Hinata could hold your hand with how much it was sweating right now, but you really had to hand it to him.

Suddenly, a small girl - probably around five - came bursting through the door to the living room, and you presumed her to be Natsu.

"Sho-chan!" She immediately latched herself onto Hinata, and you were left standing on the side a little awkwardly.

"Hey, Nat-chan!" Hinata laughed, bending down to pick his little sister up before turning towards you. "There's someone for you to meet; this is my girlfriend, Y/N-chan."

You smiled at Natsu, despite your furious blushing, and Natsu's eyes sparkled in awe.

"Wow, she's so pretty!" The younger girl gasped, and you blushed even more.

"Haha, I know right!" Hinata replied, and you didn't think you could blush anymore than you already were.

"You're just in time, Shoyo, dinner's just about ready!" His mother called from fhe living room again and Hinata put Natsu down onto the ground, where she immediately grabbed your hand.

"Come on, Y/N-neechan! I've set up a seat right next to me for you to sit!" Natsu exclaimed happily, tugging you into the living room, and you visibility sweatdropped.

~*~

During dinner, you couldn't stop stuttering and blushing, and it was mainly because of Natsu's embarrassing questions she aimed at you.

She kept asking about how many times you've kissed, or what the best kiss was. Pretty much, all of her questions were about kissing, and it was embarrassing the hell out of you.

"We're gonna head up to bed now!" Hinata called out to him mum, who was in the kitchen washing dishes. "Thanks for dinner!"

"Thank you!" You called out shakily as you followed Hinata upstairs, nearly tripping up your own feet when Natsu called up after you:

"Don't be doing naughty stuffs with my brother, Y/N-neechan!"

Closing the bedroom door behind him, Hinata heard a loud slap and looked behind him to see your hands pressed against your - very red - cheeks, and he walked up to you, grabbing your hands and lowering them from your face.

"Don't do that, you'll hurt yourself," he stated simply, smiling at you.

"I'll go get a futon," you mumbled, turning away from your boyfriend for a moment before he firmly grabbed you by your waist and started to tickle you.

"S-Shoyo, s-stop!" You laughed uncontrollably, accidentally backing against the door too hard, creating a loud thud. "Natsu will hear us and think wrong things!"

Hinata chuckled and stopped tickling you, admiring your red face and semi-matted bangs.

He brushed them out of your face and leaned forward, enclosing your body between his own and the door as he captured you in a long, passionate kiss.

When he pulled away, you were both gasping for air, but that didn't stop Hinata from smiling at you so sweetly, you were sure you would get diabetes from it.

"Please..." He whispered, leaning in again to rest his head on your shoulder lightly. "Stay with me forever, Y/N."

You smiled and wrapped your arms around Hinata's shoulders, hugging him tightly.

"I will."

~*~

Ok, I had the same thing on Match For a Thousand, if anyone picks me up on my Japanese here, I will mute you because I'm sick of trying to add some personality to my stories and people immediately hating on me for it.

Other than that, I hope you enjoyed because I sure as hell did while writing this oh my.