Yamaguchi Tadashi ~ First Kiss

It's been a long time since I wrote for Yamaguchi, wow. So enjoy this short piece of fluff that just came to mind.

~*~

Y/N and Yamaguchi's first kiss was actually an accident.

The two were out on a date, their first actually, and they were strolling through the park, watching as the cherry blossom trees shed their leaves for the winter. It was right in the middle of fall and the scenery was beautiful. Red, orange and yellow - sometimes even green - leaves were scattered all over the ground, pushed over to the side of the footpath for people to walk on.

They were walking hand-in-hand, all while Yamaguchi blushed furiously as Y/N swung their arms back and forth.

She kept going on about how beautiful everything was and pointing to different trees and cafés, but Yamaguchi wasn't listening. He was thinking about her, which was kind of stupid considering she was right next to him. But he was thinking about kissing her.

He'd been wanting to kiss Y/N for quite some time, but didn't know how to. Every time he got remotely close to kissing her, he would just end up staring at her lips for all eternity until she noticed him staring and turned to look at him, then he would blush and look away.

Yamaguchi was such a pussy, as told by Tsukishima many times, and he wanted to change that.

So, on this date, when they reached the end of the footpath, he was going to pull Y/N towards him and kiss her, no hesitation or thinking twice. He was going to live life in the moment.

Y/N gasped loudly and dramatically and slapped Yamaguchi's arm repeatedly, pointing to a willow tree with beautiful hanging leaves.

"Look at that, Tadashi! It looks like a wonderland!" She gushed like a small child, and Yamaguchi felt his heart burn.

Y/N was so cute and all he wanted to do was hug her and kiss her until they passed out from lack of oxygen, but obviously he couldn't do that.

He smiled and went back to looking ahead of him as the end of the footpath approached, but he noticed a guy on his bike approaching the two of them quite quickly. The guy on his bike obviously didn't see them, because he showed no sign on stopping or slowing down, or even riding around the two.

"Y/N-chan, watch out!" Yamaguchi exclaimed, pulling Y/N towards him just as the bike sped past her, and she stumbled into Yamaguchi.

He caught her his arms wrapping around her waist to keep her up as she looked up at him, blushing a little.

The two were silent for a minute before Yamaguchi brushed her bangs from Y/N's face and gazed into her beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Without hesitation, Yamaguchi pressed his lips to hers in a light but passionate kiss, his eyes closing at the bliss and satisfaction.

Y/N kissed back, feeling her insides smiling as he pulled away.

"Sorry," he mumbled, looking away from the girl.

"Don't be!" She reassured. "That was perfect."

~*~

This was actually longer than I expected it to be. Whoops!