Iwaizumi Hajime ~ Superman

Granted, this isn't really an x Reader but I thought it was a cute thing to write. Ok? Ok.

Child!Reader in this one so prepare for the kawaii.

~*~

Rush hour in Miyagi was not a very pretty thing, and Iwaizumi didn't even know why he was out and about. He reckoned he just needed some fresh air after having to deal with Oikawa for another day.

Sighing to himself, Iwaizumi pulled his phone out of his pocket and unlocked it. Scrolling through his social media platforms, the third-year failed to notice the little girl wandering aimlessly towards him, until she bumped right into him, causing him to drop his phone - therefore shattering the screen.

Iwaizumi was about to explode, but when he saw the little girl - who must've been four at the least - with tears in her eyes and running down her cheeks, he couldn't help but feel sympathetic.

"I-I'm s-sorry, M-Mister," the little girl stuttered, her body trembling as her teary eyes widened with fear.

Iwaizumi just smiled sweetly at the little girl and knelt down in front of her, resting an arm on his knee as he wiped her tears away with the other hand.

"No worries," he replied. "I was planning to get a new one anyway."

The little girl smiled for only a second before tears were filling her eyes again and she was crying.

"Can you help me?" She cried, clinging onto the fabric of Iwaizumi's t-shirt. "I'm lost! I can't find my mummy!"

Iwaizumi blinked for a moment, startled that this little girl was crying and hugging him - although, why wouldn't she be? She was lost after all.

He softened up a little and hugged her back, standing up with her still in his arms as he ignored the dodgy looks he got from passersby.

"Don't cry, I'll help you find your mummy," Iwaizumi cooed and the girl lifted her head out of his shoulder to look at him with wide, hopeful eyes. "What's your name?" (JOHN CENNAAA--)

"Y/N," she answered quietly, but loud enough for Iwaizumi to hear.

"Y/N," he repeated. "I'm Iwaizumi, but I know that's a mouthful so you can just call me Iwa."

"Can I call you Iwa-chan?" Y/N asked, her eyes glistening with stars as Iwaizumi gave her a playful half-lidded gaze.

"Sure, Iwa-chan works aswell," he sighed, hearing Y/N giggle making him feel like he'd done something good for a change. "Right, let's go find your mummy. What does she look like?"

"Um...well, she's (description of you mother). Oh! And she's really nice!" Y/N answered, the tears from her eyes gone.

"Perfect! We'll find her in no time!" Iwaizumi exclaimed, starting to walk through the crowded streets of Miyagi.

*Spongebob guy: several moments later...*

"Mummy!" Y/N squealed, and Iwaizumi put her down on the ground when he saw a woman who matched Y/N's description turn around suddenly.

"Y/N!" The older woman exclaimed, running towards her daughter and picking her up before hugging her tightly. "I was so worried!"

"But Iwa-chan brought me back!" Y/N said happily, pointing to a very confused looking Iwaizumi, who had his hands shoved in his jean pockets.

"I can't thank you enough, Mister..."

"Iwaizumi," he completed. "Iwaizumi Hajime."

"Ah, well thank you so much, Iwaizumi. Y/N does tend to wander..."

"Nonsense, it was actually quite fun - getting to know Y/N," Iwaizumi chuckled nervously.

"And it was nice getting to know you too, Iwa-chan!" Y/N suddenly exclaimed, and Iwaizumi smiled brightly at the child.

"Just try not to get lost next time, ok?" He asked, ruffling Y/N's hair.

Y/N nodded enthusiastically before leaning over to hug Iwaizumi.

"But, even I do get lost, Iwa-chan will save me because he's Superman!"

~*~

Iwaizumi needs to become a father, like, right now.