Nishinoya Yuu ~ Sleepless Nights

Noya my baby was requested by HQHell thanks for requesting!

~*~

It wasn't unnatural for Y/N to be unable to sleep, as her sleeping pattern was pretty fucked up as it was, and Nishinoya thought he could make it better by sleeping in the same bed as his girlfriend, which wasn't as weird as it sounded.

Y/N thought it was really sweet for Noya to be thinking about her before himself, but she didn't want him to suffer just because she was being a little bitch and couldn't sleep at night, but Nishinoya honestly didn't mind.

He thought it would be fun to stay up late with his girlfriend simply talking about random things from their favourite anime to what happened at school that day.

And fun it was.

~*~

Y/N and Nishinoya didn't even end up sleeping, even though it was a school night, but instead spent the whole night watching anime and laughing so loudly that Y/N's parents had to come into her room at three in the morning just to tell them to shut up.

At some point in the night, Y/N started to get really tired, but because Nishinoya was still wide awake, he wasn't just going to let his girlfriend fall asleep so easily. So, he did the only thing he could think of at that moment and pushed Y/N off the bed when she yawned, causing her face to curl up in a mix of a yawn and surprise, and Nishinoya nearly peed himself at how funny she looked while she was falling.

"Yuu, what the hell?!" She yelled, sitting up and rubbing the back of her head with a pout on her face.

"You...should've...seen...y-your- face, Y/N-chan!" Nishinoya exclaimed between his roaring laughter, and a devious smirk spread out across Y/N's face as she grabbed Noya's arm and pulled him off the bed with her, but she rolled over just before he fell so he would fall directly on the floor next to her, and this time it was Y/N's turn to laugh.

"How does it feel, Noya?" She laughed, and Nishinoya even laughed himself before rolling onto his back and pulling Y/N on top of him so she was straddling his waist.

Without hesitation, he kissed her lips passionately before pulling back and smiling up hazily at her blushing face.

"Feels pretty good, you know."

~*~

Heyheyhey! If you haven't read my newest update in my journal then you wouldn't know that some shit happened and fucked me up real bad but I'm back from my hiatus! I know it wasn't two weeks but fuck you, you love my writing ;)