Sugawara Koushi ~ Claustrophobia

I'm gonna turn this into a reverse phobia thing if that's ok. I'd like to see what Suga would be like with claustrophobia.

Requested by Iluvanimeandmanga17 with some help from LittleDarkkling, hope you enjoy!

~*~

Sugawara never thought it was necessary to ever tell anyone about his claustrophobia, because he never imagined he would have to force himself into a scenario where he was trapped in a tight space, but some people suspected it.

The way he would never enter the storage room in the gym for more than a few seconds, the way that he would avoid all social events at all costs - even if it was just with his volleyball team. Heck! He couldn't even hug his girlfriend properly because of the daunting feeling that something might happen.

And Y/N totally understood. She would ever rush Suga or pressure him into doing anything he didn't want to do, even if it meant that all of their dates had to be movie ones snuggled up on either Y/N or Suga's couch/bed.

In fact, she, Daichi and Asahi were the only ones who knew about the boy's phobia, and even they didn't think it was an all that important subject to bring up so they never did. And Suga was actually really grateful for that, as he never really liked making a scene or being the center of attention anyway.

But, like all good things, the team were going to have to find out someday.

~*~

Just one more point.

That was all they needed to beat Aoba Johsai and advance to the finals against Shiratorizawa, and Suga had a plan.

He'd been working on his spikes, since he was a setter and wanted to be able to play on a level playing field to the rest of his teammates, and Kageyama was a little surprised when he called for the toss.

But he fired it Suga's way anyway, with the perfect accuracy and height, and Suga actually hit it dead on, surprising not only his team, but the opposing team aswell.

All of a sudden, the gymnasium erupted with cheers from Karasuno's supporters and Suga found himself in the middle of it all.

Everyone started crowding around him, those on and off of the court, jumping on him and hugging him and ruffling his hair and even though someone like Hinata would've enjoyed it, Suga most definitely did not.

Asahi and Daichi knew this was a bad idea from the start, and tried prying everyone off of the setter but they were just too fired up.

Y/N, being the manager of the boy's volleyball team, immediately noticed the situation and dropped her pen and notebook on the bench to run onto the court and help.

"What's going on?" Takeda asked Ukai from the sidelines, and the two males just stood there watching in confusion as Y/N now tried to make her way through the boys to Suga.

"Guys, you need to stop, let him have some space!" She exclaimed, running a hand through her hair as Asahi and Daichi joined in in trying to separate the rest of the team from Suga.

But Suga could feel like it was already too late.

His breathing was starting to get heavier, vision becoming blurry, heart beating faster, and he was starting to feel nauseous inside.

He managed to spot Y/N, Daichi and Asahi on the outside trying to get through but not before he had passed out and everything went black.

~*~

When Suga woke up next, he was a little confused when he found himself in what looked like an infirmary.

His vision still a little clouded, he lifted his hands up to rub his eyes, and that was when he felt someone stroking his hair and playing with his silver tresses.

"Y/N?" He asked, his voice a little groggy from just waking up.

"Oh, Koushi, you're awake," she said softly, continuing to stroke his soft, sweaty hair.

Suga craned his head backwards to see Y/N sitting behind him with a small smile on her face.

"How you feeling?" She asked, leaning down to press a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"I don't know," he answered, not only sounding but looking confused. "What happened?"

"You passed out on the court after everyone started crowding round you; don't you remember?" Y/N replied, keeping her voice quiet and soft since Suga had only just woken up.

"No..." He mumbled, facepalming. "But I'm guessing that means that everyone knows about my claustrophobia?"

Y/N nodded sadly, and Suga groaned.

"But you did well for being able to put others before yourself, as you always do," she praised, leaning down to kiss Suga's lips as opposed to his forehead.

It was a little strange since it was an upside down kiss but Suga still brought his hands up to cup the sides of Y/N's face.

He didn't know why he was feeling this way, but he was suddenly getting all sentimental for some reason.

He was just so happy that he had met someone in his life who could keep his secrets safe and he wouldn't have to worry about them being spread.

He could truly trust Y/N to worry about him and to trust him himself, and Suga was just so grateful for that.

~*~

I'm sorry if this isn't accurate enough, but I've looked online for things about claustrophobia and I really wanted to be careful because I know this is something a lot of people have and I didn't want to offend anyone or anything.