Shirabu Kenjirou ~ Sessions

My two Shiratorizawa babies in a row, I'm--

I love this boy so much, someone please help me. Thanks for requesting YohaneShokan!

~*~

"See you later, guys!" Shirabu called out to the rest of the team, taking one step out of the gym before being literally dragged back in by Semi.

"Where do you keep disappearing to everyday after practice, huh?" The third-year questioned, frowning down at the second-year of whom he envied greatly.

"Back off, Semisemi, jeez," Tendou snickered, pulling Semi away from the stoic setter by the back of his collar.

"I told you, I'm going to help L/N-san with her setting skills because she's having problems," the second-year answered and Semi clicked his tongue, folding his arms across his chest as he walked away.

"L/N-san, eh?" Tendou smirked, and Shirabu blushed.

"I-it's not like that at all!" He spluttered, and Tendou put his hands on his hips mischievously. "She's just my friend."

The poor boy was so lost he just ended up friendzoning himself.

"Okok, I believe you, little Kenjirou-kun!" Tendou exclaimed, patting the boy on the head before he turned around on his heel to go talk to Semi.

Seeing this as his chance to escape, Shirabu bolted towards the door before anyone could stop him and headed straight towards the school's second gymnasium on the other side of the campus. (I don't even know if Shiratorizawa has two gyms but please for the love of god just pretend it does. I mean, the school is bigger than my new one and my old one combined like--).

"Sorry I'm late, L/N-san! Tendou wouldn't stop bothering me," he panted, catching the attention of Y/N, who was midway though practicing a serve when she turned around, smiling sweetly at the second-year.

Despite the fact she was only a first-year, Shirabu couldn't help but fall for her adorable charms and that sweet smile she owned.

"No worries, Shirabu-senpai!" She assured, waving her hand dismissively. "I was just practicing my serves."

Shirabu gulped and nodded, setting his bag down stiffly on the floor and making his way over to Y/N. For a first year, she was actually really outgoing and was barely ever nervous around her senpais or anyone for that matter.

"I think you're getting really good at serving now, so there's something else that I want to try and teach you," he stated, and Y/N's eyes lit up at the thought of learning something new.

"Ok, what is it?" She asked excitedly, the smile never leaving her face.

"Receiving," Shirabu answered, lightly taking the ball from Y/N's hands and bouncing it on his arms in the form of a receive.

"Ooh, ok!" She exclaimed, watching as Shirabu bounced the ball once more in the air before catching it and shooting her a sweet, close-eyed smile.

"All you have to do is bend your knees like this," Shirabu instructed, squatting down like he was about to sit on the toilet - which made Y/N snicker a bit. "And when you go to receive, push up from your legs, otherwise you'll probably shoot the ball somewhere behind you."

Y/N nodded and got herself in the position to receive a serve from Shirabu, who had made his way over to the other side of the net.

Just like he said, Y/N received the ball, but in a pretty weird way.

When it came back down, it hit her right on the head, and Shirabu couldn't stop laughing at the way she pouted when it hit her.

"Let me help," the second-year chuckled, heading over to Y/N and standing behind her, taking her arms into his hands and joining them together so they were ready for a perfect receive, all the while Y/N couldn't stop blushing at how straightforward Shirabu was being.

And when she did manage to receive it perfectly, it was Shirabu's turn to get hit on the head with the ball.

~*~

Sorry this one was really sucky, it took me like three days to write and I don't know why.