Chapter 10: Yay

-Reneé's POV-

  Its been almost 4 months since me and Ricky got together. 4 months since Julie found out she was pregnant. And her little baby bump. Ahhh!!! Hehe. I walked downstairs from my room. (I live with Nash.)

He had breakfast on the table and we just sat there on our phones. He decided to make a Vine of me and I just blushed. This is why you don't live with a Viner.

After breakfast, I got a text. It was from Ricky.

R: ♡Hey babe! How did you sleep? I miss you and I love you.  Text me when your up!★"

Me: Hey pokemon ♥ I slept okay. Miss u and love u too. and if u get this, im up you sexy beast♡♥♡♥

R: Good. Im picking u up in an hour. Be ready. Wear a bathing suit too.

Me: Okay see you then.  Ily♥

-close text-

I got ready and wore a black and green striped bikini, a see through tshirt and high waisted shorts with blue Vans. After I finished getting ready, I went downstairs and hugged Nash and said bye. I walked outside and saw Ricky pull up.

I jumped in the car and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled.

*Ricky's POV*

I picked my baby up and she kissed me on the cheek. All I could do is smile. Shes perfect.  I drove her to the community pool. It was closed but I know a guy who cleaned it perfectly and will open it for us and only us. I owe him.

We got out and walked over. The guy was in the stand. He smiled and opened the gate.

We walked in and put our stuff down. Even before I put my towel down, She had her clothes off and just her bikini and doing a triple back flip into the pool. I smiled and dived in. Our hands met underwater and I pulled her in and kissed her. Perfect.

We hung out in the pool for a while, and when we got out,  Reneé was looking red like she was burnt. I wrapped her in a towel and we sat under an umbrella.  I helped her dry off and get covered. I had an amazing time with her. After about 7 hours, we went back to Nashs house.

-Julie's POV-

I was laying on my bed with trevor next to me. We were taking selfies and I looked at him. He was watching me through the phone. He turned his head torward me and smiled. We kissed and took a picture.  Beautiful.  I looked at him and he smiled. I kissed him and it became passionate.  We kissed until we heard the door open. It was JC. Im still not comepletely trusting him and im still shakey. He came in and hugged me. and talked with trevor.  He is still mad at himself. I somewhat forgave him.  I love all the guys still 100% but trevor 1000%.

-Lucies POV-

So Sam asked me out about 4months ago after we started talking and crap.

He asked me if I wanted to get married to him later on. I said sure. He is amazing. Why wouldnt u? I texted him.

L: Hey me, Julie, and Reneé are having a bonfire at Nash's place. Hes not gonna be there. Wanna Come?

S: Um sure. Their guys going?

L: Yeah.

S: okay. love u igtg.

-end text-

I got off of the couch and looked through my twitter feed. Then my instagram feed. Nothing interesting.  I layed back on the couch and a single tear fell down my face. I have no idea why... Everything is okay. It might because im nervous about tonight because it's only gonna be me, sam, Reneé, Ricky, Trevor and Julie. idrk. I think he is gonna do something but im not sure. owell.......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Okay guys. you all arent being active. :'( im sad. please please please be active. I love this book and I love u all. please be active.

And I'm going to be in a bowling tournament this Sunday and I'm super happy!!! Wish me luck u sexy babys. ♥♡ '