CHAPTER 4~ Gaming With Trevor

~Trevor's POV~

  She is so cute when she sleeps. Honestly, I love Julie. I'm scared of what she is gonna say if I tell her. I got up and took a quick shower. I got dressed and did my hair real quick. I went back to the room and Julie was laying on the bed with her phone texting someone. Soon enough, my phone beeped. It was from Julie. I grabbed it and read it.

It said... "Hey Mr. Maron, I woke up and you weren't here. :-( I wish I woke up with you. I cant say this to your face but I wanted to say that I love you and your the sweetest guy ever. Love you cuddle bug. your sexy. ;) ~JMaron"  I just smiled.

That's when I jumped on the bed and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Why are you so hot?" I said to her.

~Julie's POV~

  I woke up and Trevor wasnt there. I was sad so I decided to text him. I sent him the sweetest message ever. I confess my love for him. Not long after I sent it, I get fully awakened when he started jumping on my bed. He kissed me and I let him. Yummy lips.

We finished kissing and it was a sunny day so we decided to go to Starbucks and get a cotton candy frappe. after that we went back to the house and he wanted to play CODBOG. I was all for it. He is a COD legend and I best him. I say he was laying me win but nah. We say inside drinking Starbucks and played video games all day.

~Ricky's POV~

  I walked into the game room. Every game was on and being played. I knew exactly who it was. Mr. Trevor Moran and Julie. "Well this is what I come home to? You both should be ashamed. No Starbucks for me?!" I laughed and hugged them both.

"Ricky!!! Ouch!!!" Julie said. "Oh yeah sorry about that. I totally forgot. You haven't done it in a while so hadn't really noticed. "It's fine dear. Haha."

"Hey Trevor, can you leave the room for a minute? I asked him. "uh sure I guess." He left the room.

~~Julie's POV~~

  I wonder why Ricky wants Trevor to leave.  "So Julie, it is killing me not knowing. Do you like Trev??" Ricky asked me. "umm.. no I don't like Trevor. I-I live him. He is everything I could ask for. He I'd the nicest, sweetest, person I have ever met besides the rest of you guys. there is something that makes him stick out and I don't know what." I looked up at Ricky and he was crying. I got up and hugged him. "Don't cry dear."

I got up and opened the door. Guess who fell, Trevor.

(a/n: hello babes, this is the end of part 4. Part 5&6 will hopefully be up tomorrow but I have to do a project for school and then do some computer work for school. Grr. Well yeah. hope you like it. Vote and comment. I will read all. <3)