Chapter 9: The finding out

-Jcs POV-

  Okay so I just basically raped Julie. Thats nice. I bet she hates me now. After I undid the chains, she ran. I couldn't blame her. Her best friend just freaking raped her. I feel bad. But that's the only thing I could do.  I want to go after her but what if she tells Trevor. Im a dead man.

I drove over to the o2l house and knocked on the door.  Ricky opened.  Kill me please. He's the last one I want to know besides Trevor.

~Rickys POV-

I heard a knock on the door so I ran downstairs from Julies room to open it. It was JC. I didnt want to see him. I know what he did to her. I just wanted to kill a cloud because of what he did. He has to be the biggest cloud ever. He walked in and went upstairs.  I followed him. He walked into Julie's room and sat on his bed. He started talking and apologizing for what he did to her. I wasnt buying it. He did something wrong that cant be undone. Why did this have to happen? She got up and ran to the bathroom. where all the razora are. I hate you so much!!! Who invented self harm?! Grrrr!!!!

I went to the bathroom and pushed the door open. She was sitting there on the edge of the bathtub with something in her hand. It looked like a pregnancy test. "Sorry" I said as I hugged her. I looked at it. I looked as it turned from a - to a +. She broke down crying. I hate you so much right now JC. This is something you cant undo.  I held her as she was crying. Why did he do this? Can I kill him? I got up and went to find JC. When I found him, I slapped him across the face and pushed him into the counter in the kitchen. I started yelling in his face.

" YOU GOT JULIE PREGNANT!!!! YOU RAPED HER AND THEN GOT HER PREGNANT.  WHAT KIND OF MONSTER ARE YOU.  AND WHEN she stayed her, I TRUSTED YOU.  WHY DID YOU DO THIS? SHE IS PERFECT AND YOU HAD TO MESS HER WHOLE LIFE UP BECAUSE OF THIS. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL REGRET.  I HATE YOU!"

After my little rant, I found julie and took her to the hospital.  She got in and they made sure if she was pregnant or not. She is. With JC's baby.

♥Julies POV♡

Okay so.... im pregnant.... woopdiedo.

Can I kill him? please? Okay so I went back to the house and cried. Half an hour later, Trevor came up with Starbucks and Videogames.  oh how I loved him. We played videogames for 2 hours and then fell asleep. I could really sleep but somehow I managed.

<NEXT DAY AT NASH GRIERS HOUSE>

-Sams POV-

omg we havent seen Nash in like 2 months. oh I've been missing him. "Hey dudes and Julie. Come in and lets hang" He said chill and calm. We all walked in and there was these 2 amazing girls. Nash greeted them as Reneé and the other one as Lucie. Lucie is adorable. Her brown eyes and long blonde hair that fits her body perfectly. She wasnt to skinny but wasnt to thick. she was perfect. The other girl..... Reneé... would be perfect for Ricky. I sat next to Lucie. Ricky sat next to Reneé. and everyone else was lying all over the room. Lazy much?

-Nashs POV-

So these guys have changed alot in 2 months. Now with Julie and being pregnant, alot more responsibility now. And I can tell Ricky likes Reneé. I pulled Ricky aside. "Dude if u like her, go for it. Shes free." I said simply. He left and walked over to her.

A few minutes later they were talking and hugging. I guess she said yes.  ♥. Love Birds.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hey guys. so im having writers block right now and apparently I needed to update.  Thanks bowprinces ♥

Anyway....... *dramatic drumroll*

okay no......

Well Congrats to bowsprinces for letting me use you for Rickys girlfriend.

And my friend arielle, thanks for being lucie. (your french name.) I just volenteered u though. ily.

---------------'''''''''''''''''''''''$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!

okay so comment vote.....

and should I do a Q&A with you guys??

..........########........#######.......######

if I should, commentn ily all