CHAPTER 5~The Possible Hook Up

~Trevor's POV~

   Julie opened the door and I fell onto the floor. I stood up and I looked at her. I grabbed her face gently and kissed her. Our lips moved in sync. We kissed for about 30 seconds while Ricky took pictures. We stopped. "RICKY PHIL DILLON! Why did you take Fricken pics of me and Julie. they better not go on Tumblr and Twitter and Instagram!!!!" I yelled at him.

~Sam's POV-

   When I walked up the steps to change to go swimming, I heard yelling coming from the game room. It sounded like Trevor so i walked in. I saw Trevor leaning over Ricky. "Yo dude! Back up from him." I walked over to them and pulled him back from Ricky. I saw Julie run to the spare room. I followed her after I pulled Trevor away. It has been perfect with her being here and now that Trevor and Ricky got into the fight, I really hope she is okay. I ran to the back room and saw her laying on the bed crying. I sat next to her and rubbed her back. "Leave. Dont touch me!" She said. I told her that it was me and not Trevor. She sat up.

"hey Sam do you know why I ran away? I ran out because I am not used to them fighting. Ricky always took pics of us. But thats the first time we kissed." She said.

~Julie's POV~

"Hey Sam, want to know why I ran out?" I asked him. I told him. " I am not used to them fighting and Ricky always took pictures of us. But thats the first time we kissed." He looked at me. "Wait you guys kissed?!" He asked. He look surprised. "Um yeah why?" I asked him.

~Trevor's POV~

  Oh My God! I just kissed Julie. I just couldn't help it. I went back to the room and hugged her. "Hey Sam, Can you leave for a minute?" "Um sure dude." He mouthed good luck.

"Um Julie, sit I need to ask you something." She sat. "Hey um.... would you maybe wanna go out with me?!" I asked quietly.

"Sure. I've been wanting to forever." She said to me. I picked her up and kissed her. "I love you." "Love you too Trev." She said back

____________________________________________

(a/n: Okay this took forever but hope you like it. :-) :-) <3)