CHAPTER 7: Revenge

~~JC'S POV~~

  I just got back from the mall with Connor and out of nowhere he heard screaming so he ran to the family room where Julie and Trevor were. they were just watching a scary movie.

Connor came back in and ran upstairs to his room. I did the same. I kinda jealous of Trevor because he has Julie.

julie is like the sweetest girl girl ever and even though her past was a total mess up but right now is perfect for her. she has everything she wanted in a guy. what can I be like Trevor?

-Vlogging-

hey guys so you know hows its my day to do the vlogging so I have a little confession for you guys today.

Trevor when you see this don't get all mad or anything I'm just trying to be honest...

okay guys so you know how the Trevor is dating Julie right? well I wanted to say that she is perfect and I kinda like her but she has Trevor so there's nothing really to do about it so I guess I have to suffer without her but I guess that if something happens between her and Trevor or me and Trevor, that maybe I will end up with her but I am not really sure because I know how he is about her. Julie if you see this I don't want us to not be friends anymore but I'm just trying to find the truth in everything and that you're perfect and amazing and nothing should happen to you because of how amazing and wonderful you are. truth is I love you Julie.

okay guys so that was my confession for this week, please no hate on everything about this video it was the truth about what I had on my mind and if you hate I can't deal with it because of what I'm going to do with Julie and Trevor going out.

I love both of you and I love all of our fans.

~Trevor's POV~

  JC just posted his video on YouTube for o2l. I'm going to watch it and hopefully Julie will too but you know, she's a girl but she does love o2l.

to sew a video of me and she just said watching it with me and it was JC's.

~after the video~

"THAT JERK!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He likes my girl? Well just wait.

I went upstairs and looked for JC. Sam was in the Living room and stopped me. "Dude, chill. He said no hate or nothing to everyone. Even you two." I just pushed him aside and went upstairs. I stormed into his room. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LIKE MY JULIE????!!!!! SHE IS MY BABYGIRL AND YOU WILL NOT GET BETWEEN US. I LOVE HER. AND IF YOU LIKE HER, THEN MAYBE YOU CAN IF WE EVER BREAK UP AND GO OUT WITH HER. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT. NOT EVEN IF YOU COME BETWEEN US. NOW BACK OFF AND DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HER FROM ME!!" I yelled at him and left.

~JC's POV~

  He came in and yelled like he has never yelled before. He wasy bestfriend and they think I'm the perfect guy who has nothing to worry about. Well, here is a secret. I cut. Like Julie. I know what she goes through. I know what the hate feels like. Maybe I should have a 1-on-1 talk with her and talk to her about it.

I went downstairs and found Julie. He was with her. She saw the questioning in my eyes and asked him to leave. He left.

"Hey Julie. um can we talk?" I asked. "Um sure." "So, you saw the video with Trevor and when he came in yelling at me, I had to just sit there, he wouldn't let me say one word. But I wanted to say that I like you. which you knew. But remember how you would cut, well I do cut. everyone thinks that I'm the perfect guy who gets all the girls and people don't see how hurt I am. I understand what you have gone through. please don't cut because if this. You mean the world to me and Trevor. We both love you." I said kind of slowly.

"Wait, you cut? Where? Why? How? When? Omg im so sorry." She says crying. "Omg dont cry. Want to see where?" "Yes!" I showed her. I had scars on my stomach and my legs. She started crying. "Aww babe, dont cry. You are to pretty to be  crying. You are wonderful." I said and hugged her. She was beautiful. Her lips were just sitting there. I landed in and kissed her. The best part was that she kissed back.

(a/n: Hey guys so this chapter is super long but worth it. Sorry for the huge cliff hanger. love you guys. <3 <3 :-) )